Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
BMOGEFan
Banned

Default Black People

I'm tired of these people demanding a reparations.

Yes, I'm referring to you "Mane"

So I walked for about 40 minutes in a 94 degree weather day to go to a Popeye's chicken down the street to get something quick to eat. After a gruesome 40 minute walk, I finally arrived.

I quickly glanced at the specials on the glass window walls and found a 2 piece chicken, leg and thigh order for 1.99. I told the cashiers I wanted to order two orders of that 1.99 special you have on the wall and a large soda. The total came to about $6.00.

The cashiers told me the chicken will be available soon. She seemed really rude too for no reason and started demanded a reparations from me for past sins. She told me, "Dis shiet yo ass ordered ain't gonna be enough to pay fo the wages I need to feed my starving family! Yo ass need to pay me mo fo this delicious chicken so i can feed my family"

The bottom line is, Black people need to stop demanding a reparation from the government. You didn't suffer from our government's past sins. Just because your ancestors had to work for free doesn't mean you are entitled to their wages.

Furthermore, I asked for a Coca-Cola. Don't give me a Pepsi.

Last edited by BMOGEFan : 06-24-2009 at 04:44 PM.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Ruslan`
I rule the local playground

Default Re: Black People

lol u serious? she say that ****??
id slap her around or say something rude back
****ing *****
Ruslan` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

First of all, just because you have one bad experience with Black People doesnt mean that all of a sudden we are all on welfare and waiting for the government to assist us. Do you see Black people posting on message boards about how white people on wall street are getting bailed out even though it was their greed which caused them to suffer. Secondly, I cant think of one place that has Coca-cola and Pepsi.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I thought she was really cute.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
rawimpact
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

LOL@ the people thinking this is serious
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
KoolKat
National High School Star

You mad brah ?
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
I'm tired of these people demanding a reprimand.

The cashiers told me the chicken will be available soon. She seemed really rude too for no reason and started demanded a reprimand from me for past sins. She told me, "Dis shiet yo ass ordered ain't gonna be enough to pay fo the wages I need to feed my starving family! Yo ass need to pay me mo fo this delicious chicken so i can feed my family"

The bottom line is, Black people need to stop demanding a reprimand from the government. You didn't suffer from our government's past sins. Just because your ancestors had to work for free doesn't mean you are entitled to their wages.

reprimand? do you mean reparations? two VERY different things there wordsworth.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 06-24-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
reprimand? do you mean reparations? two VERY different things there wordsworth.

Are you trying to tell me there's a very big difference?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
rezznor
Nosetradamus

he's just kidding guys, calm down. its a response to cartmanclone's dumb ass thread.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #10
KoolKat
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
he's just kidding guys, calm down. its a response to cartmanclone's dumb ass thread.

Yes, pretty obvious seeing he's asian
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

f*ck cartmanclone, if he's not a gimmick he's one of the biggest jokes of a human to ever live. f*ck that idiot.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
White Chocolate
NBA All-star

Didn't you also walk 40 minutes in 94 degrees to the Korean restaurant?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #13
GUCCI MANE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
f*ck cartmanclone, if he's not a gimmick he's one of the biggest jokes of a human to ever live. f*ck that idiot.
fukck you too you fat piece of ****...

By your pics, We see you have no style, no swag no substance, and poor facial hair hygiene and just generally ugly, and you klearly gets no pu-ssy besides eating Charlie Z's..you weak fukc ass *****

fukc you and yo set
GUCCI MANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:43 PM   #14
BMOGEFan
Banned

Quote:
I'm tired of these people demanding a Reparations.

So I walked for about 40 minutes in a 94 degree weather day to go to a Popeye's chicken down the street to get something quick to eat. After a gruesome 40 minute walk, I finally arrived.

I quickly glanced at the specials on the glass window walls and found a 2 piece chicken, leg and thigh order for 1.99. I told the cashiers I wanted to order two orders of that 1.99 special you have on the wall and a large soda. The total came to about $6.00.

The cashiers told me the chicken will be available soon. She seemed really rude too for no reason and started demanded a Reparations from me for past sins. She told me, "Dis shiet yo ass ordered ain't gonna be enough to pay fo the wages I need to feed my starving family! Yo ass need to pay me mo fo this delicious chicken so i can feed my family"

The bottom line is, Black people need to stop demanding a Reparations from the government. You didn't suffer from our government's past sins. Just because your ancestors had to work for free doesn't mean you are entitled to their wages.

Thanks for the correction. I seldom use that word so I chose the wrong one.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #15
GUCCI MANE
Banned

Quote:
I'm tired of these people demanding a reprimand.

The cashiers told me the chicken will be available soon. She seemed really rude too for no reason and started demanded a reprimand from me for past sins. She told me, "Dis shiet yo ass ordered ain't gonna be enough to pay fo the wages I need to feed my starving family! Yo ass need to pay me mo fo this delicious chicken so i can feed my family"

The bottom line is, Black people need to stop demanding a reprimand from the government. You didn't suffer from our government's past sins. Just because your ancestors had to work for free doesn't mean you are entitled to their wages.

jeezy-esque fail on the first sentence

Just because you asians are mad at your small di-cks and your inability to pull anything besides flat bootied asian chicks don't mean you have to hate, you lame areospostale wearin ass *****...get some ralph lauren polo *******....fukc you

polo shawty mane
http://co101w.col101.mail.live.com/m...166e583b18cfe9[/quote]
GUCCI MANE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: