Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #226
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: R.I.P Jefferson Money 1988-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I really need to add some SRV to my collection. Where should I start?
Just go from the beginning, I'd say. There's no "wrong" place to start. Pick up a live DVD to get the full essence.

Quote:
My first SVR album was Live Alive, and I think that is a pretty good starting point.

It's not his greatest performance, but well rounded.
"Superstition" from that album is off the hook.

Quote:
What direction do you think his music would have moved if he were still alive?
He never would've went the pop/mainstream route that Clapton did. What was amazing about Stevie is that he made blues relevant again after twenty years off or so. His ability as a songwriter was mediocre at best on his first album, but as he progressed he really made great strides in that department.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 06-24-2009 at 03:42 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #227
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
All someone has to do is check out the Newington, Connecticut obits, even though it would be totally unnecessary because the OP is an idiot.

Newington
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #228
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh man that's awful news. J$ was always a little weird but he seemed like a good kid.
at least he went quickly from the sounds of things. RIP man
i read the f*cking post, thought it would be funny to still be RIP'ing 16 pages in to this f*cking trainwreck
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #229
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
oh man that's awful news. J$ was always a little weird but he seemed like a good kid.
at least he went quickly from the sounds of things. RIP man
i read the f*cking post, thought it would be funny to still be RIP'ing 16 pages in to this f*cking trainwreck

LOL - you're joking right? J$ didn't die, the OP was exposed.

*edit* fooled by the WT.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #230
Avaj
Great young streetballer

Avaj has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Point taken, but more than anything I just think you're slow. Please don't take that offensively - it's just for someone black you seem to lack a serious amount of "street smarts" and just normal everyday common sense. You don't come across as intelligent at all, and it doesn't take experience on a message board to demonstrate intelligence. Maybe I'm just biased here b/c going back to Finals threads your posts and arguments were Kobe nut slurping and Laker bandwagon-ish.

Your entitle to your opinion, but you don't even know me. I've been Lakers fan before Kobe every played with them. It doesn't matter what you think and I don't live for you opinion. If you not putting roof over my head and putting food on my table, you can kiss my black a$$

So say what you will.......
Avaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #231
Ruslan`
High School JV MVP

Ruslan` has decent reputation

Is this the *** that tried acting tough on the net and try dissing me?
Ruslan` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #232
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal

that is truly sad. He is so attached to a website like a little b!tch. i guess internet/forums are really "serious business" as they say. pathetic...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #233
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard the SVR cover of Voodoo Child the other day. That was pretty cool.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #234
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I heard the SVR cover of Voodoo Child the other day. That was pretty cool.

He does Third Stone From the Sun better, IMO. And he rapes Little Wing.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #235
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
that is truly sad. He is so attached to a website like a little b!tch. i guess internet/forums are really "serious business" as they say. pathetic...

I wouldn't doubt it if he's the one that started this thread just so he can reassure himself that random people on a message board still haven't forgotten about him.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #236
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

16 pages in one day?! Some of you guys need a fcking life.
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:07 PM   #237
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay

7 pages, holmes. You need to adjust your page settings.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #238
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
7 pages, holmes. You need to adjust your page settings.

it's still the same amount of posts.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #239
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J000
For all those who don't know his name was Masroor not some fake crap he probably gave you guys. -.-

This is where I knew you were lying.

When I first entered the thread I believed you, and was sick to my stomach. But then I kept reading and saw that you said his name was Masroor...Wrong. He did not give us a fake name, for not many did he even tell his name to. His real name is Ashraf Islam. Go die you bastard, you disgrace us Muslims.

Here is his facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Ashraf-Islam/683528601

type his name up on google, you will see a few pages on him, I got proof that is his real name, you got none.

(I see that I am late, lol)

Last edited by big baller : 06-25-2009 at 12:13 AM.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 AM   #240
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
Kettle, meet pot.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: