Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #241
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: R.I.P Jefferson Money 1988-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

come on Hawker you mean to tell me if your big brother died one of your first reactions wouldnt be to go "hey mom, he posted on a basketball message board i think. Maybe i should hop on there and let a few random people know what happened..."

"I think that would be a good gesture son. I think that's what J$ would have wanted"

my dad jumped on ISH when I ran away from home... talked to a few people from what ive gatherd (only know of 1 for sure though)
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #242
Batman
High School Starter

Batman has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
16 pages in one day?! Some of you guys need a fcking life.

This thread proves why J$ is one of the biggest posters ever on ISH. How many ppl can get 16 pages in a day on a thread like this and 4,000 views on here. The only ther posters i can think of is GOBB, and lilojmayo ( if he ever returns), maybe PleezeBelieve, Charlie Z ( a self marketing genius) but that is it.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:21 AM   #243
kaiteng
EXCITED

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
This thread proves why J$ is one of the biggest posters ever on ISH. How many ppl can get 16 pages in a day on a thread like this and 4,000 views on here. The only ther posters i can think of is GOBB, and lilojmayo ( if he ever returns), maybe PleezeBelieve, Charlie Z ( a self marketing genius) but that is it.

Yeah, because all four are trolls or troll-like creatures of the board.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:54 AM   #244
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman
That's because they're all jokes on this forum, except for GOBB, who is actually a decent poster. The other 3 are pathetic though, however Charlie Z makes up for it with incredible boxing prowess.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:44 AM   #245
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
16 pages in one day?! Some of you guys need a fcking life.

Did anyone figure if this it true or not yet?
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #246
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of the funniest threads ever. Jefferson Money = GOD.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-03-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: