Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 12-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

What are your team and player observations so far?

Who on the team is playing better than expected? (And what's better about them?)

And who has been disappointing?

And, how about the team as a whole, what are the key needs now that we're a month and a half into the season?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
NOVAwiz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NOVAwiz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

personally with the injuries it is the perfect time to give these guys some experience. Get Blatche out there and let him bang it out with the big boys. Why is Stevenson still stealing time from Young? Seriously he was brought in for his defensive experience. Well he sucks and can't defend for crap. But of course as soon as any player leaves the wiz they become an allstar (Kwame excluded). There are other teams out there young and with injuries and they can still pull off wins. Whats our deal?
NOVAwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
PlatteontheRiver

PlatteontheRiver has an OK reputation so far
Question Re: What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

From what I see they need a pure pg so they don't throw games in the 4th quarter. is J.C. going to grow into that? What's up with Etan? Is he done or is a trade in the works?

Last edited by PlatteontheRiver : 12-25-2008 at 07:52 PM.
PlatteontheRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation
Default Re: What are your team and player observations so far? Who on the team is playing better

I was impressed with Blatche the first 3 games he started. The last 2 he was limited because of foul trouble.

What really irritates the piss out of me is Mike James. Honestly, were 4-22, more than likely 4-23 after tonight, what are we playing for? Nothing. We have a 0% chance of making the playoffs. Why is Mike James' 300 year old ass on the court? Why not give Nick Young a bunch of minutes so he can develop for later seasons that we actually can compete in.

Just my 2 cents...

EDIT: And I mean I just love me some point guards that shoot 36% and average less than 3 assists in 30 minutes...

Last edited by Remix : 12-25-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
nashirley

nashirley has an OK reputation so far
Default 40% - 70% off plus free shipping from http://www.obamavogue.com

40% - 70% off plus free shipping from http://www.obamavogue.com

On line shopping hot jordan shoes, handbags and wallets, including Nike/Jordan/Adidas,Gucci/Fendi, Etc.Welcome to visit our website.
nashirley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: