Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #46
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

joe, wait miami D isnt making them look horrible? sounds like a theme with dallas. they keep leaving thier games in the lockeroom.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:46 PM   #47
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Dirk isn't doing crap, and the Mavs are within 4.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:46 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
I want the Suns to trade for Haslem this offseason just for the job he's going on Dirk. Could've used that when the Suns were up 18. . .

What job? This game or the series so far?
Old 06-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #49
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

The series.

Only time Dirk hasn't been totally locked up is when Haslem hurt his shoulder.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #50
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
joe, wait miami D isnt making them look horrible? sounds like a theme with dallas. they keep leaving thier games in the lockeroom.

Yeah they are doubling Dirk well. Luckily the game has 4 quarters not 1
Old 06-13-2006, 09:49 PM   #51
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Exaggerating some with the 4 second thing, but atleast in the Damp case he was pushed which could affect his balance coming down. He does do that however, this hang was the one he really should have gotten called for.
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/DNA126061204_1024x768.jpg
Old 06-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #52
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Mavs will come back. No doubt in my mind.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
Yeah they are doubling Dirk well. Luckily the game has 4 quarters not 1

Jason Terry couldnt get the shot off as the time expiered in the first quarter because? He left his game home or there was good D?

Talk to me now. Cmon!
Old 06-13-2006, 09:51 PM   #54
joewait

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
The series.

Only time Dirk hasn't been totally locked up is when Haslem hurt his shoulder.

Dirk had 12 points on 4 shots with Haslem on him last game at the half. Isolate Dirk on Haslem every play and he scores 50. Don't be an idiot. He's locking up Dirk like Devin Harris locks up Shaq
Old 06-13-2006, 09:51 PM   #55
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Come on Mavs, donīt be lackadaisical, where is the focus on defense and offense, bad shot selection. Good defense by Miami as well.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:51 PM   #56
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Walker is so lucky Terry didn't get a shot off. What an idiot, takes a 3 with 12 seconds left in the shot clock and only 17 seconds left in the quartre.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Haslem has been in foul trouble this series, plus got injured. I dont see how he has been lockin down Dirk. Its a figment of your imagination.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #58
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Damn the Mavs look like garbage! Look at the last 3 possessions of the quarter for them. Stack trying to be too cute with Walker 1 on 1 and forcing up a shot that had 0% chance of going in, Van Horn trying to do something off the dribble, and Terry and Dirk trying to execute a broke pick and roll game. Why isn't Dirk cutting to the basket? The pick and roll looks awful so far because Dirk sets the pick and then just stands there halfway waiting on Terry to do something but the 2 Miami defenders got him contained.

**Edit**

Yeah, maybe "locking down" Dirk was an exaggeration but he has been making Dirk work more than usual for his baskets. Plus, Dirk's drives to the basket aren't coming as cleanly.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:53 PM   #59
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Walker is so lucky Terry didn't get a shot off. What an idiot, takes a 3 with 12 seconds left in the shot clock and only 17 seconds left in the quartre.

Those are the moments, when Walker gets excited and wants to extend the lead.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:53 PM   #60
joewait

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
Damn the Mavs look like garbage! Look at the last 3 possessions of the quarter for them. Stack trying to be too cute with Walker 1 on 1 and forcing up a shot that had 0% chance of going in, Van Horn trying to do something off the dribble, and Terry and Dirk trying to execute a broke pick and roll game. Why isn't Dirk cutting to the basket? The pick and roll looks awful so far because Dirk sets the pick and then just stands there halfway waiting on Terry to do something but the 2 Miami defenders got him contained.

Man give them time. I expect Dirk to be ferocious this quarter
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread