Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 06-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #46
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hawks to trade Acie Law and Speedy Claxton to Warriors for Crawford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
This is another possible Eddy Curry destination down the drain. Thought Hawks might want him for Speedy's expirer.

Sigh......I need Hawkfan to come up with more scenarios for me..........

Curry for Stackhouse and fillers, book it! Mavs will not be in the 2010 sweepstakes and they will be fooled into thinking Curry will provide them the inside scoring they sorely lack.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #47
John Smith
Local High School Star

John Smith has decent reputation
Default Re: Hawks to trade Acie Law and Speedy Claxton to Warriors for Crawford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roth15syr
with ellis law and claxton now in tow, does this mean the warriors pass on a pg at 7?

Skoki in the house? remember that movie Usual Suspects?

Most def they pass on a PG. They already promised Monta that they wouldn't take a PG. This trade is just the icing on that cake.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #48
roth15syr
I brick open layups

roth15syr has an OK reputation so far

So I guess that means they're hoping Jordan Hill drops then?
roth15syr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #49
Melissa
I wrote that ====>

Melissa has an OK reputation so far

Seems like there would be a lot of overlap, i.e. conflict, between Crawford and Johnson's game
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #50
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

I just want to say thank you for adding the question mark in the thread title.

Too many people are making threads sounding like fact when nothing has been finalized.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #51
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by roth15syr
So I guess that means they're hoping Jordan Hill drops then?
indeed

looks like my dream og having jenning is gone i just hope jennings doesnt go to the knicks or else iam gonna have to buy a knicks jersey
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #52
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
I just want to say thank you for adding the question mark in the thread title.

Too many people are making threads sounding like fact when nothing has been finalized.

You sound nervous,

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLOLOLOLLLLLLL

JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #53
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Bibby/Johnson/Smith/Crawford on the same team? The basketball IQ there is at a Forrest Gump level.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #54
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Curry for Stackhouse and fillers, book it! Mavs will not be in the 2010 sweepstakes and they will be fooled into thinking Curry will provide them the inside scoring they sorely lack.

It could happen. Cuban like to go against the grain.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #55
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still isn't official yet, right?
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #56
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Still isn't official yet, right?

I'm reading from others that Mike Woodson doesn't want to do this trade.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:51 PM   #57
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I don't know if Atl can afford Bibby and Marvin back on their roster. I see one of the two coming but possibly neither. Teams might show interest in Marvin Williams and offer him a healthy contract which Atl might be scared to match (I hope the raps offer him a contract). Also with this trade, I really feel they are looking away from retaining Bibby back. Crawford and JSmoove in the starting lineup ...
Dont they have Marvins bird rights?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #58
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81

that son of a ***** better do it this might be our only chance to trade crawford
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #59
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81

Hell I wouldn't either. I think ATL actually regresses a bit with this trade. It kinda fits since all they do is run a PnR and then iso til the clock runs out but like you said, that's not exactly a team of MENSA members.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #60
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Hawks would win 50 games next year if this trade happens, and they probably beat the Miami Heat in the playoffs next year.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: