Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2006, 04:08 PM   #46
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I just popped in A Long Hot Summer Wicked. One of my favourite albums ever. Ace is amazing in it. I love the idea of his concept albums. Revelations, Beautiful, Good ol' Love, and Soda and Soap are all classics. Disposable Arts was awesome too.

LOL thats funny i'm at work and i just droped in my comp "Disposable Arts"

His albums are nice, "Long hot Summer" is also one of my favorite albums of all time. i'm really suprised how he isn't more popular here in the states. in Europe is worshiped that's why he tours there more than he does here in the states. Did you here about his new collaboration with Strick and Wordsworth they are calling themselves EMC anda are comming out with an album this spring
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:13 PM   #47
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Naaa, I haven't heard of it. That's sweet though. I'll be waiting for it.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:23 PM   #48
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Naaa, I haven't heard of it. That's sweet though. I'll be waiting for it.
email me deltron50@hotmail.com

i'll email you a track they already released of there album comming out.
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:25 PM   #49
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

It's hard to say, because everyone has their own opinion. I know it's none of these mainstream rappers today, they're all wack. Right now I would say my top 5 favs. at this moment are:

1. Brother Ali
2. Immortal Technique
3. Talib Kweli
4. Sage Francis
5. Mos Def
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 03:29 PM   #50
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default mine

1. hova
2. common
3. mod def
4. talib
5. killa cam.. yeah ur readin this thinkin.. cam'ron cant rap.. get the **** outta here though, because its not always about lyrical flow.. even cam says he isnt a good rapper...
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:37 PM   #51
moose523
Can barely lace up my sneakers

moose523 has an OK reputation so far

jay z
talib
mos def
ludacris
kayne
moose523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:49 AM   #52
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Xzibit(the most underrated rapper)
Mike Shinoda
Chamillionaire
Jay-Z
TI

Most overrated
50 cent
The Game
DMX

Most underrated
Xzibit
Mike Shinoda
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #53
Lekpriell
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Lekpriell has an OK reputation so far
Default Brittney Jones Sex Tape Megavideo

Brittney Jones Sextape Photos . 26 Dec 2010 Brittney Jones is her gest stuck: she met Ashton Kutcher in a bowling alley this summer, wording messages exchanged with the actor and then Uh oh. This scenario sounds all too familiar. One girl comes out and says that she had an affair with a famous actor. And then another one is revealed.
also store:
17 Sep 2010 Exclusive: Ashton Kutcher Cheats Again! Star Magazine Sept 15, 2010 First Star exposed Ashton Kutcher's public make-out session with a The Brittney Jones Sex Tape
Lekpriell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #54
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brittney Jones Sex Tape Megavideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekpriell
Brittney Jones Sextape Photos . 26 Dec 2010 Brittney Jones is her gest stuck: she met Ashton Kutcher in a bowling alley this summer, wording messages exchanged with the actor and then Uh oh. This scenario sounds all too familiar. One girl comes out and says that she had an affair with a famous actor. And then another one is revealed.
also store:
17 Sep 2010 Exclusive: Ashton Kutcher Cheats — Again! Star Magazine Sept 15, 2010 First Star exposed Ashton Kutcher's public make-out session with a The Brittney Jones Sex Tape

QUESTION;

When you take your daily teabagging, on what part of the face do you generally prefer the tea bag be deposited? On your chin, forehead or pressed gently against your lips?

Now GTFO here...

Last edited by Done_And_Done : 03-08-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #55
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Rappers of today.

dope bump. Ace reps dat shizzzzz. represent? f*cking rights, there ain't no alternative!! double negative? if you figured it out, you're in the wrong forum
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #56
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Rappers of today.

Quote:
dope bump. Ace reps dat shizzzzz. represent? f*cking rights, there ain't no alternative!! double negative? if you figured it out, you're in the wrong forum

Beautiful will forever get consistent spins in my Ipod. To me, Ace represents hiphop in its purest form...

Speaking of beautiful...
Your avy breaks hearts. You and Petie starting a movement?
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: