Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 AM   #16
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nets Orlando Trade

F*ck you Bruce Ratner!
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:19 AM   #17
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Biggest thing 4 me is not seeing Vince in a Nets uniform anymore. He seems happy in orlando, and as a VC fan I hope he wins a championship with the Magic,and I hope the Nets can do good as well.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #18
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

After sleeping on it, im not that upset anymore. I think its a good trade for both teams. Vince is back in his hometown and seems happy, he did all he could do in NJ and we appreciate him. I think LEE is going to be good. Very Good. If the Nets can add a dude like Boozer in FA then this would be a damn good trade.

I still wish they would have drafted Earl Clark, then i would have been happy either way, but Williams seems like a stud so im sure he'll do just fine. My concern is still the 3 position though. Is T-Will going to play the 3 or the 2? Or Can CDR possibly get molded into a SF rather than a SG cause LEE will be starting at the 2 probably. And im assuming that they believe YI is going to be the guy at the 4? they may have to pick up a semi star at the PF
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #19
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
Ok but wat about CDR? They both play the same position (CDR and LEE)
Role player? I never really saw him as a starter.. he was very passive last season
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

It makes me very sad to see Courtney Lee leave the Magic.

I hope you guys really enjoy seeing him play! He's amazing. :)
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #21
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

I love Courtney Lee & Rafer Alston! I'm exited to have a point guard like Alston that can control the team while Harris takes a breather. I think Alston/Harris will also be good on the floor together!
Courtney Lee is a great shooter! Did you see him in the playoffs and the finals?! He will only get better.
I like this trade, for now... We all know this trade was made for bigger and better things to come. Let's hope the Net's org can make that happen!
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #22
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
It makes me very sad to see Courtney Lee leave the Magic.

I hope you guys really enjoy seeing him play! He's amazing. :)
i certainly hope he's amazing, otherwise it's time to sharpen a pencil and jam it in my eye over this trade.

meanwhile, i see that there are still some jackass writers down there who know little about carter and are immediately slamming him over false information- namely that he's injury prone. well, he's not, at least not for the nets. in fact he's been one of the most durable players in the NBA during his nets career.

case in point:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...0,72450.column

wipe that oily grin off your face, lady, and get back in the kitchen if you can't write a proper article.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:12 AM   #23
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i certainly hope he's amazing, otherwise it's time to sharpen a pencil and jam it in my eye over this trade.

meanwhile, i see that there are still some jackass writers down there who know little about carter and are immediately slamming him over false information- namely that he's injury prone. well, he's not, at least not for the nets. in fact he's been one of the most durable players in the NBA during his nets career.

case in point:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...0,72450.column

wipe that oily grin off your face, lady, and get back in the kitchen if you can't write a proper article.
What an artical.. "fools gold"
what a dirtbag.
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: