Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 01-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nets Draft Prospect Ideas...

Should the team go with best prospect available or look to fill the 3 or 4 spot. Should the Nets be looking for a future replacement for Vince?

The Nets will hover around the 9-15th spot in the draft, and will have shots at a lot of interesting players. Everything is fairly wideopen after the first 3 or 4 picks. Harden, Griffin, Monroe, and Thabeet should all be off the board. Jordan Hill could also be a top five pick.

Does anyone like Aminu, Clark, Summers, or Gerald Henderson?

Who is on your wishlist?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Nets Draft Prospect Ideas...

I want DaJuan Summers dude could be our starting SF
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
I want DaJuan Summers dude could be our starting SF
lol We said the exact same thing last year for CDR
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
lol We said the exact same thing last year for CDR
lol true but Summers is the best we could get for the position well have in the draft

You never know CDR is still young
Old 02-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I like Aminu a lot. I don't think he'll be around when we pick though.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #6
Nickel06
Kids at the park dunk on me

Nickel06 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
I like Aminu a lot. I don't think he'll be around when we pick though.

I'm with you man!! Aminu is gonna be a frickin beast. I think that his comparison to Luol Deng is dead on.
Nickel06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The top 5 of the draft is essentially set, and Aminu is not a top 5 prospect and shoo-in for top 8 status. He could be had whenever the Nets pick.
That being said, if The Nets select Aminu, they will still be in the market for a wing, as Aminu will be better suited to play inside on the NBA level, and his feet are too heavy to guard swingmen. I really view Aminu as a answer next to Brooke.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
KiddToCarter
I airball my layups

KiddToCarter has an OK reputation so far

i would say earl clark.... if his availeble... he could play SF... but if not then second option is Aminu... but my favorite would be monroe... he will be gone by 11 or 10 spot... when all this player gone by 10 spot then i would pick derozan or lawal but i think he will drop out of 15...

well in second round.. i some interesting player like jeff adrien or terrence williams if he fall to 40 spot..
KiddToCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

where my last post go ???
Old 02-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
where my last post go ???
check with recspecs.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

Earl Clark would be a good choice as well
Old 02-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #12
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel06
I'm with you man!! Aminu is gonna be a frickin beast. I think that his comparison to Luol Deng is dead on.
Being compared to Luol Deng is not a good thing, as Luol is not in any shape or form a beast. Farooq is approaching 6'10 and will probably enter the league at or around 230-240 lbs. He will eventually play the high and low posts as a big man. He is too slow to guard wings.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #13
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

I Want Earl Clark good strong solid SF we need !!!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #14
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

Blake Griffin!

The Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #15
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Jordan Hill - PF with a jumpshot (Chris Bosh type of player)
Craig Brackins - PF post up player, needs to bulk up though.
Al-Farouq Aminu - Athletic versatile player, jumpshot, 7-foot+ wingspan.
Dejuan Blair - Muscular 6'6 power forward who can rebound and has great intangibles 7'3 wingspan.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: