Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-26-2009, 03:18 AM   #1
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Best Prospect For the '10 Draft?

John Wall? Donatas Motiejunas?

I want my wizards to somehow get their hands on GTOWN C Greg Monroe

Last edited by The Big Skinny : 06-26-2009 at 03:27 AM.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:33 AM   #2
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best Prospect For the '10 Draft?

Greg Monroe - Tim Duncan-like in the way he has very solid fundamentals, good post moves, good passer, intelligent, rebounds, makes others better, defends well, good + soft touch, athletic, good size.
Yup, just your typical, all-star, all-NBA Power Forward. Not a big deal.

John Wall - Don't know too much about him, but people call him a Derrick Rose clone which is good enough for me.

Cole Aldrich - I like double-doubles.

Donatas Montiejunas - Andrea Bargnani v.2.0? Good or bad, depending on how you look at it. Not a top 5 worthy pick to me.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #3
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

John Wall 100%
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The thing is, there really isn't a shortage of excellent players in next year's draft, which is good considering Memphis are heading right back for a top 10 pick next year.

Also, plenty of PF's, which is good, considering the nauseating amount of guards this year.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:15 AM   #5
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

John Wall-He would've gone Top 3 if he had the balls to challenge Stern and the Draft rule in 09'.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
The thing is, there really isn't a shortage of excellent players in next year's draft, which is good considering Memphis are heading right back for a top 10 pick next year.

I'm right there with you. Now I get to dream of landing Monroe.

Quote:
Also, plenty of PF's, which is good, considering the nauseating amount of guards this year.

Would you be interested in a young man of outstanding moral character, impeccable work ethic, all time scoring leader in one of the best basketball conferences, national champion, blah blah blah?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I'm right there with you. Now I get to dream of landing Monroe.
Monroe actually ended up with the Pacers on my NBA 2k9. Dude was tearing it up.

Quote:
Would you be interested in a young man of outstanding moral character, impeccable work ethic, all time scoring leader in one of the best basketball conferences, national champion, blah blah blah?
I probably wouldn't mind Hansbrough. He's an upgrade over Arthur, though not as athletic. But we now have Warrick, Arthur and Carroll at the PF spot and we still need to try and sign a PF worthy of starting. We don't need yet another backup PF.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Monroe actually ended up with the Pacers on my NBA 2k9. Dude was tearing it up.

I probably wouldn't mind Hansbrough. He's an upgrade over Arthur, though not as athletic. But we now have Warrick, Arthur and Carroll at the PF spot and we still need to try and sign a PF worthy of starting. We don't need yet another backup PF.

But, but, he practices hard!
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #9
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

lol i'm sorry for your luck getting Hansbrough... but at least someone has heard of him. Who the f&ck is Christian Eyenga?!?! and i know i know, we had the best record and still for the moment have Lebron, and we weren't expecting to get a star at the 30th pick... but goddamnit!
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #10
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

It's going to be John Wall. By the end of next season it will be like Griffin this year, everyone has Wall going #1 and the rest of the picks under that will change a lot from mock to mock.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #11
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Because so many bigs who would have probably been first rounders this year didn't declare, next year's draft is going to be loaded with bigs.

Guys who could have been picked this year:

Greg Monroe
Cole Aldrich
Ed Davis
Patrick Patterson
Craig Brackins
Jerome Jordan
Dexter Pittman
Jarvis Varnado

Young dudes who might be one'n'dones:
Derrick Favors
Demarcus Cousins
Renardo Sidney
John Reik (or is he a soph now?)
Ater Majok

Now some of these guys will probably fail in the NBA (cough Sidney, cough cough) but nevertheless there will be a lot of frontcourt options for teams.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Majok isnt a Pro prospect yet and neither is Riek, the learning curve for both is very steep.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Zach Randolph?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
oballers4life
Orlando 2010 Champs

oballers4life has decent reputation

Can somebody with ESPN Insider port this for me?

http://insider.espn.go.com/nbadraft/...aftyear%3d2010

thanx
oballers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Al-Farouq Aminu will be good.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: