Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Undrafted Guys: Who you want in camp?

Aaron Jackson- Travesty.

Dionte Christmas- I fully expect him to be in the Sixers rookie camp (or whatever they call it, that thing they do like a week from now). He worked out for the team, was raised in the city, went to school in the city. The Sixers only have 3 guards on the roster and need all the shooting they can get.

Jerel McNeal- Undersized 2 guard who it didn't shock me that he didn't get picked but will get looks. Can put the ball in the basket. He's not alone on his team either.

Wesley Mathews/Dominic James- Damn, bad night for Marquette. None of their guys got drafted. Mathews should definitely get a look from a few teams. Good size and seems to be a pure SG. I like his game.

Paul Harris/Eric Devendorf- Ummm...stil clueless to what they were thinking.

Josh Heytvelt- Ehh I never saw him as an NBA player anyway. What you guys think?

Jeremy Pargo- He'll eventually work his way onto some teams, be a 3rd guard, and a career journeyman.

Levance Fields- Milt Palacio?

Since I'm tired of writing....Daniel Hackett, Courtney Fells, Chris Johnson, Tyrese Rice, Jeff Adrien, Leo Lyons, Stefon Jackson, Dar Tucker, AD Vassallo, Ben Woodside, Curtis Jerrells.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 06-26-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Undrafted Guys: Who you want in camp?

Daniel Hackett - 6'5 combo guard who can spend time at the point.

Dionte Christmas - Instant offense.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Christmas would 100% make the Pacers roster. Unless they're cool with having Brandon Rush and Danny Granger be their only wings over 6'3.

Maybe Hansbrough can play the 2!
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good to know SOMEBODY wants Dionte
Old 06-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #5
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm still pretty surprised that Christmas got snubbed... i'd love for any team to give him a shot
Same For Wes Matthews, I liked his game a lot when I saw Marquette during their NCAA tourny runs

Completely agree with the Orangemen
Paul Harris - 6'4'' PF..... EL OH EL
Eric Devendorf - You're white and not that good.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:22 AM   #6
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Definetly would like Jeremy Pargo to find his way to the Suns. I like him as a PG, he's got good size and I think he could help any team out noticeably.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:26 AM   #7
mgeise
I airball my layups

mgeise has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Completely agree with the Orangemen
Paul Harris - 6'4'' PF..... EL OH EL
Eric Devendorf - You're white and not that good.

As a Cuse fan, it was embarrassing to see those two leave. I obviously see why Flynn left, but those two had basically no chance at getting drafted. We still could have been a solid team next year without Flynn, but now...
mgeise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #8
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

Didn't Aaron Jackson go top 10 in our mock draft?
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i want Alade Aminu on the cavs. first he has a great name and secondly i think he could bring some defensive energy
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #10
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

funny, mardy collins was a first round pick and dionte christmas went undrafted.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #11
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
funny, mardy collins was a first round pick and dionte christmas went undrafted.
thats because a lot of folks thought that mardy had point guard skills.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #12
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dionte Christmas, Aaron Jackson, and Jeremy Pargo all look appealing.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #13
Looptroop
I airball my layups

Looptroop has an OK reputation so far

As a Lakers fan, we probably wouldn't bother signing any of the following (not because they're not talented enough to have some role in the league), but here's a few I'd like to see over the summer:

Jerel McNeal (Marquette)
Tyrese Rice (BC)
A.J. Abrams (Texas)
Josh Shipp (UCLA)
Looptroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Dionte invited to play for the Sixers and has accepted.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #15
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Josh Heytvelt
Alade Aminu
Luke Nevill
Micah Downs
Paul Harris
Leo Lyons
Alex Ruoff
Jeff Adrien
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: