Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 05-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Brandon Wright

PPG
RPG
APG
EFF
+ 10.23

one of my favorite warriors i honestly think this guy is gonna be the next bosh for real

its too bad he was hurt for the longest time he really showed what he can do while he was playing guy has a great future in this league

sadly i think this guy will get traded as randolph has shown he is far more versatile then wright

still though wherever wright ends up i will like to see him put more weight on and work and his mid range jumper his post game is really good and should get better as he plays more

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brandon Wright

He'll make an All-Star team two years after we trade him away. Book it.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

thats what iam afraid of this guy has alot of potential
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

Wright's future is tied in with Nellie's as the Warriors head coach and how much longer he'll be around. Randolph, under any other circumstances, would be a small forward in the league. If Tayshaun Prince was a Warrior, he'd be a power forward for Nellie. Thats just Nellie ball and it hasn't worked for the majority of his coaching career. Not in GS, Dallas or Milwaukee especially when you talk about playoffs and championships.

I'd love to see AR at the sf position with Wright at the pf. I think that would be this team's best bet at success. With Ellis' inability to play a true point guard role, I think having Jackson and Randolph handling the ball makes up for it. This team's best starting line up is Ellis, Jackson, Randolph, Wright and Biedrins.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
Wright's future is tied in with Nellie's as the Warriors head coach and how much longer he'll be around. Randolph, under any other circumstances, would be a small forward in the league. If Tayshaun Prince was a Warrior, he'd be a power forward for Nellie. Thats just Nellie ball and it hasn't worked for the majority of his coaching career. Not in GS, Dallas or Milwaukee especially when you talk about playoffs and championships.

I'd love to see AR at the sf position with Wright at the pf. I think that would be this team's best bet at success. With Ellis' inability to play a true point guard role, I think having Jackson and Randolph handling the ball makes up for it. This team's best starting line up is Ellis, Jackson, Randolph, Wright and Biedrins.

I would love to see Brandon Wright gain 20 Pounds of Muscle too.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW1984
I would love to see Brandon Wright gain 20 Pounds of Muscle too.

That would be beneficial for this team. He really needs to get bulked up. With everyone healthy (plus getting back Baron Davis for the 09-10 season somehow) I like where this team is heading.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wright is not good man, coming from a big UNC fan and Warrior fan, this guy will be mediocre at best in the NBA. I hope we trade him now while people think he has value, send Maggette, Beli, and Wright for Bosh
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
traaaaaa
Can barely lace up my sneakers

traaaaaa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

You aren't the Clippers so maybe not.
traaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: