Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2006, 10:12 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Adamcz list is quite a bore. He has more "I dunno...not sure" like descriptions than anything remotely meaningful. But its typical of him. I mean afterall he is a grownup GeeWiz. Like father like son I guess.

What a smug individual. Type that takes a dump after 25mins of pushing out a turd like he was giving birth to a newborn and thinks his crap dont stink. I mean if you put both his pix and geewiz up, what is the phucking glaring difference? Oh one is going bald. Silly me. You only like kwajo because he was dumb enough to buy your CD twice (accident, guy was so excited to purchase he didnt realize he checked off 2 in the quantity department). I cant deny i never listened to your stuff before. Every morning catching the got damn elevator. And it blows since every single floor is pushed and I'm near the top. I mean why couldnt a plane hit my building and stop the pain? Brutal. Should have invested in that phucking ipod.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:15 PM   #32
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotania
i know you because i frequent the college board.
I actually post here more than I do there.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:16 PM   #33
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:17 PM   #34
scrotania
Banned

scrotania has an OK reputation so far
Default .

well hopefully the college forum is busy this year.

it's usually only 5-6 guys posting there throughout the season. hopefully Game comes back. he probably died.

hopefully we'll have good conversations on why the illini suck all year long. j/k
scrotania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #35
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

haha..We did just lose out on Eric Gordon which really ruined my day. Kelvin Sampson is such a little snake. I don't know what happened to the game but I thought he was the best poster on the college boards.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #36
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Adamcz list is quite a bore. He has more "I dunno...not sure" like descriptions than anything remotely meaningful. But its typical of him. I mean afterall he is a grownup GeeWiz. Like father like son I guess.

What a smug individual. Type that takes a dump after 25mins of pushing out a turd like he was giving birth to a newborn and thinks his crap dont stink. I mean if you put both his pix and geewiz up, what is the phucking glaring difference? Oh one is going bald. Silly me. You only like kwajo because he was dumb enough to buy your CD twice (accident, guy was so excited to purchase he didnt realize he checked off 2 in the quantity department). I cant deny i never listened to your stuff before. Every morning catching the got damn elevator. And it blows since every single floor is pushed and I'm near the top. I mean why couldnt a plane hit my building and stop the pain? Brutal. Should have invested in that phucking ipod.
Says the grown man who spends all his time at a basketball board not to talk basketball, but to pick fights. I should've just skipped your name, sorry.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #37
scrotania
Banned

he was my favourite poster cause i only posted there for a year or so.

ya, Gordon leaving sucks in one sense (illinois would have been really fun to watch) and good on the other (spreads the talent out more).

i just can't wait until msu's top 3 recruiting class comes in two years from now.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #38
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Says the grown man who spends all his time at a basketball board not to talk basketball, but to pick fights. I should've just skipped your name, sorry.

Old 10-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #39
Nowitzki41MFFL

Angry guy in gym who argues every call

LMFAO
Old 10-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #40
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
he was my favourite poster cause i only posted there for a year or so.

ya, Gordon leaving sucks in one sense (illinois would have been really fun to watch) and good on the other (spreads the talent out more).

i just can't wait until msu's top 3 recruiting class comes in two years from now.

Yea...you should add Indiana Vs. Illinois to your state feuds thread cuz I bet all of Illinios really hates Indiana right about now.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #41
scrotania
Banned

Adamcz, how is something a big band if it's "stripped" of most of the instruments?
Old 10-13-2006, 10:37 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz

Says the metrosexual bagel bite in a baggy twit. You should have skipped this TOPIC altogether because your reply was pointless like the shoes you sport jerk. Who cares about my name? You could have dropped your horn and blew me instead...and I would have given you feedback. Nothing you said was worth type so why did you? Bunch of "dont know u", "oh yea u made this topic but....sorry brain fart ur name please?", "uhhh i think i like you? do i? did u buy my CD?". Get the phuck outta here man. I mean really you're so full of yourself its not even funny. Probably still crease your pants & jeans. Not sure who is more uptight, you or the choker necklace with seashells you wear for recreation?

Talk basketball? Who here can vouch that you actually do? Excluding your pro-bucks mumbo jumbo? And that was on the old board...not here. Here? I mean i dont even recall much from you or else I'd slam you even harder prick. And dont think this is because you didnt stroke my "Ego", its because you just exposed the type of individual you are. Face it adamcz, you've pissed on the toilet seat before, left a turd that not only stunk but left a streak or two, you're going bald and no its not a sign of superior intellect. You're no Sean Connery motherphucker!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #43
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Adamcz, how is something a big band if it's "stripped" of most of the instruments?
I wish I knew what you were refering to. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Talk basketball? Who here can vouch that you actually do? Excluding your pro-bucks mumbo jumbo?
Nobody needs to vouch, check for yourself. Pretty easy to search on this board.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1326
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11821
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1799
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2997
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4433
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4783
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4940
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8698
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9918
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10580
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11461
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12802
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13388

Interesting that when you search for topics by GOBB you don't really find any basketball topics. There are a few actually, but they're just pasted articles, not original thoughts.

Last edited by adamcz : 10-13-2006 at 10:48 PM.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #44
scrotania
Banned

Marc is going bezerk.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:55 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Interesting that when you search for topics by GOBB you don't really find any basketball topics. There are a few actually, but they're just pasted articles, not original thoughts.

Much like yours? Clicked on one link and the same ole european nba crap. How many times have you done that topic Adamcz? Phuck outta here!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: