Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Things you have lost interest in in recent years

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
-Sex
-Girls
-Apples
-Breast

At least apples are nutritious. The other three should be entirely cut out of your diet.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WWE
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #18
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Mankind has no hope if the fellas stop caring about the poon.
I've kinda lost interested in hardcore gaming, but there is something that I will never loose interest in: sex!
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #19
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

My friends.

They're pretty lousy. They have pretty much just cut me out and it pisses me off. Don't know why they did it either. I usually am the one that gets them up and moving. Guess they're tired of having fun or something.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #20
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

- Dark Liquor: Cognac, Brandy, Rum, etc. It's all about the clear

- The Boxing Heavyweight division
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #21
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool

- Racism
- Drama
- Clothing
- Swimming in Pool
- Faggotry
- Cold Cereal
- Making people laugh
- Videogames
- NBA
- ISH
- Scenegurlz
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #22
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is depressing.

That being said, I agree about the WWE, once Rock and Stone Cold left, I stopped watching and I would only watch it again if either came back for a short while, like they somtimes did.

I often find regular season NBA games boring, but I try my best to try and watch as many as I can. Living in the UK sucks, because of the time zones, so I always take the opportunity to watch as much as I can. However, it doesn't help that the channel that shows the most games over here, pretty much only shows Lakers, Cleveland or Boston games, so I really don't watch them on TV.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #23
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
- Racism
- Drama
- Clothing
- Swimming in Pool
- Faggotry
- Cold Cereal
- Making people laugh
- Videogames
- NBA
- ISH
- Scenegurlz
How could u lose interest in such cool things?
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #24
GiveItToBurrito

-Pretty much any dramatic television show other than Lost
-80's metal (I was never really a metalhead, but I liked Judas Priest and Iron Maiden a lot for a few years)
-Madden
-feeling
Old 06-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #25
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall

That being said, I agree about the WWE, once Rock and Stone Cold left, I stopped watching and I would only watch it again if either came back for a short while, like they somtimes did.

I often find regular season NBA games boring, but I try my best to try and watch as many as I can. Living in the UK sucks, because of the time zones, so I always take the opportunity to watch as much as I can. However, it doesn't help that the channel that shows the most games over here, pretty much only shows Lakers, Cleveland or Boston games, so I really don't watch them on TV.
Yo, going a bit off topic with this, but have you heard about the european version of NBA League Pass? It's been a godsend for me.

http://ilp.nba.com
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #26
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Oh well, at least you don't have to resort to crappy streaming sites where you can barely read the score.

On topic: football (soccer). I was a walking encyclopedia when I was 14 years old or so. Nowadays I can hardly watch a full game.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #27
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-NJ
Yo, going a bit off topic with this, but have you heard about the european version of NBA League Pass? It's been a godsend for me.

http://ilp.nba.com
No, I was not aware of that. Thanks a lot. How much is it though, it doesn't say in the link?
Old 06-28-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto
Oh well, at least you don't have to resort to crappy streaming sites where you can barely read the score.

On topic: football (soccer). I was a walking encyclopedia when I was 14 years old or so. Nowadays I can hardly watch a full game.
If I want to watch Memphis (my fave team), I do. Or any other team for that matter. I always have to use justin.tv to find games to watch, because we just get no variety over here in the UK.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:30 PM   #29
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
If I want to watch Memphis (my fave team), I do. Or any other team for that matter. I always have to use justin.tv to find games to watch, because we just get no variety over here in the UK.
I usually only watch teams on the east coast because of the time difference...if I want to watch the Lakers or any other team that plays in the west I'm usually a zombie the next day. League Pass is 4 euro's for a day pass I believe, quality sucks though in comparison with the American version.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:30 PM   #30
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
No, I was not aware of that. Thanks a lot. How much is it though, it doesn't say in the link?
I can't actually remember. I only got it about half-way through the season & I think the offer was about 50 quid 'til the end of the reg season. They've got an e-mail you could contact if you want to find out more, though.

NBASupport@rayv.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto
I usually only watch teams on the east coast because of the time difference...if I want to watch the Lakers or any other team that plays in the west I'm usually a zombie the next day. League Pass is 4 euro's for a day pass I believe, quality sucks though in comparison with the American version.

Yeah, the quality used to be pretty average. Although they did bring out a HD version for the play offs this time round, which was ace. Had it hooked up to my HDTV & got some mates round.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: