Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 06-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Grizzlies: Draft night chatter.

I thought it would be cool to have a thread for all the grizzly fans to get together on and talk during the draft. We can discuss the draft as it unfolds.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grizzlies: Draft night chatter.

Well, it'll be 11.30pm over here when Clippers are on the clock, so I'll probably just stay around until Memphis drafts, then when we managed to f*ck it up, I'll go to bed.

Has anyone got a link so that I can watch the draft? I'm sure there'll be one on justin.tv, so I might check there later.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

11.30 pm in the UK, so it is 0.30 in Spain... I think I will try to catch it...
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Well, it'll be 11.30pm over here when Clippers are on the clock, so I'll probably just stay around until Memphis drafts, then when we managed to f*ck it up, I'll go to bed.

Has anyone got a link so that I can watch the draft? I'm sure there'll be one on justin.tv, so I might check there later.
Yeah just.tv is really good.Thats where I watched the draft last year. I was at work so I couldnt watch it on espn.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, I finally managed to get online for the draft. My computer put up a huge fight and won, preventing me from using that. Then my laptop put up a hefty fight before I strangle that b!tch into submission and now I'm riding her to the draft.

The only problem is how f*cking slow it is.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Just waiting for the Clippers to decide their pick.

I was just wondering, if I was given the choice of hearing the Grizzlies draft Thabeet or waste the 5 minutes and then pass up the pick as Wallace and Heisley are arguing and having a slap fight since neither could come to an agreement on who to draft, I would 100% rather hear the latter.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
derf
I airball my layups

derf has an OK reputation so far

first micheal jackson now thabeet i hope im wrong about him
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

J-Memphis has an OK reputation so far

I think the Grizz 3 Year Plan is really a covert 3 year Moving Plan. We get treated like we should by the media: a minor league organization. Embarrassing.
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

I agree, everything the media say from now on about this team is right. Man, Chad Ford is looking like a pretty smart guy right now.

Absolutely pathetic drafting from a pathetic man.

Wallace can rot in hell.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #10
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

J-Memphis has an OK reputation so far

I think our 3rd pick might have been the best. I would have been ok with Young, Blair, or Budinger.

But I think Young will be a good backup behind Gay.
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
BigSims2108
Decent playground baller

BigSims2108 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Memphis
I think our 3rd pick might have been the best. I would have been ok with Young, Blair, or Budinger.

But I think Young will be a good backup behind Gay.

Oh god. Finally a pick I like.
BigSims2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry Memphis got screwed yet again BIG TIME. But Sam Young is a solid guy who should be a good roleplayer at least. Maybe there can be a deal swung that throws Thabeet out the door for a better player.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #13
jailer
MillionDollarException

Sorry guys I wasnt around a computer all day. I can not believe we did no trading. And we passed on dajuan blair TWICE!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #14
jailer
MillionDollarException

I cant believe that the t'wolves took all of the point guards in the draft,haha.

Flynn and rubio. Then they took lawson'but traded him. Then they took nick calathes.

And how about rubio falling past the kings. Hope rubio likes the cold with his bit** boy hair cut.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:22 AM   #15
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
I cant believe that the t'wolves took all of the point guards in the draft,haha.

Flynn and rubio. Then they took lawson'but traded him. Then they took nick calathes.

And how about rubio falling past the kings. Hope rubio likes the cold with his bit** boy hair cut.

No one trusted in Rubio coming this year. Not even Minny, that's why they drafted flynn too as an insurance. After falling to the 5th, it is fairly clear to me that he will stay in Europe one or two seasons more.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: