Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #16
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Backup Point Guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
yall should get Telfair.Minn obviously are goin into a different direction.As for Ivey,I grew up with him and i still say no lol.i'd love to see him get anotha contract but he's so so.Telfair or Ramon Sessions...n honestly they cud end up yall starters cuz ya boy Conley is suspect sometiimes
No telfair
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #17
BigSims2108
Decent playground baller

BigSims2108 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
yall should get Telfair.Minn obviously are goin into a different direction.As for Ivey,I grew up with him and i still say no lol.i'd love to see him get anotha contract but he's so so.Telfair or Ramon Sessions...n honestly they cud end up yall starters cuz ya boy Conley is suspect sometiimes

Is this a joke? Please say yes.
BigSims2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no your current #3 pick of the draft is.Kyle Lowry had a better season than he did lmao.Lowry only came out because he tested the waters and didnt know the rules so he couldnt return to Nova...n even he had a better year. Conley is as overrated as Oden.Must be some kinda connection.If someone would told me Daequan Cook would have the best career out of the 3 leavin OSU I woulda laughed but somehow he did.Get a new pg or work Conley to the bone in the offseason cuz right now he's not ready.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #19
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

FIXED is considered somewhat coolFIXED is considered somewhat cool

Do we really need a backup PG. Can't we just run Mayo at the one he always says he loves playing PG, anytime Conley needs a break?
FIXED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #20
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
no your current #3 pick of the draft is.Kyle Lowry had a better season than he did lmao.Lowry only came out because he tested the waters and didnt know the rules so he couldnt return to Nova...n even he had a better year. Conley is as overrated as Oden.Must be some kinda connection.If someone would told me Daequan Cook would have the best career out of the 3 leavin OSU I woulda laughed but somehow he did.Get a new pg or work Conley to the bone in the offseason cuz right now he's not ready.
Wow most times when people post a bunch of "opinions" they at least have a little fact to their claims. But uh you really missed on every aspect of that post. Nothing you said is true.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #21
BigSims2108
Decent playground baller

BigSims2108 has an OK reputation so far

Too bad Kirk Hinrich is so expensive, I would like to have him. Maybe if we bought out Buckner's and Jaric's contracts...
BigSims2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So Lowry didnt have a more successful season than Conley? Daequan Cook hasnt had the best career out of those 3 Ohio St. guys?Kyle Lowry didnt try to go back to school only to be told he was ineligible?Mike conley isn't overrated and underachieving?O I'm sorry...your right.Im an idiot.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:36 AM   #23
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
So Lowry didnt have a more successful season than Conley? Daequan Cook hasnt had the best career out of those 3 Ohio St. guys?Kyle Lowry didnt try to go back to school only to be told he was ineligible?Mike conley isn't overrated and underachieving?O I'm sorry...your right.Im an idiot.
Um I didnt call you an idiot. Kyle Lowry was traded for a reason. And that reason is because conley is better now and has way more potential than him. Cook is a good player but he has hit his wall and will always just be a ok role player. And its not fair to judge Oden he hasnt played a full season yet. If you are saying that he is not as good as coo for the simple reason that he has been injured, that I guess your right. But oden will be a better pro than cook.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: