Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Does anyone not like Alice In Chains?

Me and some guy at my work the other day were throwing bands at each other, saying whether we liked them or not. I threw out AIC, and he gave me one of those looks like any normal person would make if you said you liked Sum 41 or some really horrible band.

He gives me the look and goes, "Are you f*cking serious, dude? Alice In Chains?", and started laughing at me.

AIC, really? Who doesn't like them? I think they're one of the few bands that don't have a bad song.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does anyone not like Alice In Chains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
AIC, really? Who likes them? I think they're one of the few bands that don't have a single redeeming quality.
We think so much alike it frightens me sometimes.

+1.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're just mad because I made this thread first.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're just mad that only 50% of the people that have posted in your thread titled "Does anyone not like Alice in Chains?" like Alice in Chains.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quit ruining my thread mother licker!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I just started this same topic on my Facebook and deleted everyone off my friends list who said they didn't like them, but I can't delete your stupid AIC hatin' a*s from ISH.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's wrong with AIC?

I think they're a great band.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

You're also a fruitbasket for having Facebook in the first place.

Quote:
What's wrong with AIC?

I think they're a great band.
You also think Jeff Van Gundy is sexy.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Did you just make that?

LA WHO....SA HER
Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

serious band. as prolific as dirt was, they just kept getting better too as they transitioned from facelift to the more raw acoustic sound on jar of flies and sap.
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #12
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
LA WHO....SA HER
Obvi.

Quote:
serious band. as prolific as dirt was, they just kept getting better too as they transitioned from facelift to the more raw acoustic sound on jar of flies and sap.
You're ugly in real life.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Limp Bizkit >>>>>> AIC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Led Zeppelin.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
You're also a fruitbasket for having Facebook in the first place.

You also think Jeff Van Gundy is sexy.

Not if you use it to keep up with people you actually know.

And JVG is sexy, especially the massive bags under his eyes.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #15
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Limp Bizkit >>>>>> AIC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Led Zeppelin.

I've got to have faith.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: