Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #76
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Does anyone not like Alice In Chains?

Nirvana

Soundgarden
AIC

Pearl Jam

STP
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #77
travelingman
Rules #2 dont give fk*

travelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this boardtravelingman is popular on this board

AIC
STP
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Soundgarden

In that order

Sad to see such little appreciation for AIC's body of music in this thread.
travelingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:51 AM   #78
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Saw AIC a while back. They are a very good band. Easily one of the best grunge rock bands.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #79
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Saw AIC a while back. They are a very good band. Easily one of the best grunge rock bands.

My friend went to this concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_JZ6SKcns#t=29

It was filmed for a ABC concert special. The line up was

Alice in Chains
Fishbone
LL Cool J

This was before Lollapalooza and was based on the same idea of different musical tribes coming together.

LL Cool J came out and saw a bunch white kids moshing and crowd surfing (Back when it was still new!) and did a three songs and then GTFO.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #80
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I found somebody posting about the show
Quote:
Anyone out here have a copy of the of the Fishbone performance on ABC's In Concert from 1991?
A while back someone had mentioned having a VHS copy of the show and hadn't converted it yet.
I was at this show, and my VCR ****ed up, so I never got to see.
Would LOVE to.

It was such a Kickass night. Alice in Chains, 3rd Bass, Fishbone, and LL Cool J.
LL tried to follow Fishbone.--after the show was advertised and sold out as a Fishbone show.
It was hilarious, Fishbone tore it up, lifetime top of there game, then LL limped out for two shitty tunes, his mic fritzed out, and he stormed off the stage, never to return again.
His 10 piece band just kind of stood there not knowing what to do. Then they kind of wandered off after about 5 minutes. Priceless.

I'd love the whole show, but hey, I'll settle for any of it.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #81
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Found a Fishbone clip from that show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgvnGpTuL8k

Fishbone was so much fun to see live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QszEuCW4QKc#t=260s
Old 12-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #82
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

i like some of their shit.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #83
resin_baller
I airball my layups

resin_baller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Cream simply doesn't have the legacy to compare to Zeppelin. The others named don't have the chops, but I'll debate that later when I have more time.

Hold it...I know this is a responding to a response to a troll post, but if you're talking about instrumental/songwriting chops, then King Crimson is better than Zeppelin everywhere except the drummer, and lyrics. And depending on what era King Crimson we're talking about, it's pretty close there as well.
resin_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: