Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Do you know people who treat their pet like it was Human?

it comes in all sorts of forms:
**dressing them up
**talking to them
**cooking special (human) meals for them
**letting them sleep in the same bed
**naming them in their will

what have you seen out there?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Do you know people who treat their pet like it was Human?

Are you fellows going to allow this senile, delusional old man talk ill of your animal companions?

Put this out-of-touch has-been out of his misery.
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That isht is disturbing. Also, kissing their pets on the mouth or playing with the pets balls. I have seen those things in public.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
**talking to them
**letting them sleep in the same bed

guilty on both charges. I don't sit around and have conversations with them but I talk to my dog and cat all the time. I kick the dog out of bed sometimes when it's hot or she's crowding me but I don't think sleeping with pets is that abnormal is it?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
guilty on both charges. I don't sit around and have conversations with them but I talk to my dog and cat all the time. I kick the dog out of bed sometimes when it's hot or she's crowding me but I don't think sleeping with pets is that abnormal is it?
haha i sleep with my pup in the winter when it's cold
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
it comes in all sorts of forms:
**talking to them

Who doesn't talk to there pets?You kind of have to for training.

My dog never got all that crap,just play and wrestleing

15 1/5 years old and he's still going.Can't jump good anymore but he can still run and chase birds/squirrels in the backyard
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kinda like what Paris Hilton does with her pet?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
That isht is disturbing. Also, kissing their pets on the mouth or playing with the pets balls. I have seen those things in public.

holy **** I laughed so hard when I read that! damn man you got me cryin...

I let my cat sleep in the bed with me (I have a huge bed and he is at the end)...but that really isn't abnormal....Now, sleeping with your animal and cuddling with him/her? that's just weird...
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #9
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
holy **** I laughed so hard when I read that! damn man you got me cryin...

I let my cat sleep in the bed with me (I have a huge bed and he is at the end)...but that really isn't abnormal....Now, sleeping with your animal and cuddling with him/her? that's just weird...
I am dead serious. I was outside of walmart and this guy is flirting with a girl. The girl is sitting in the drivers seat with the door open and the dog on her lap and she is petting it. Then it lies on its back and she starts petting his balls and the guys face is hilarious. I laughed so loud.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #10
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hehe, i thought you meant you were grossed out people handled slobbery tennis balls, i had no idea you meant testes. that's abnormal
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #11
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

white people
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #12
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
white people
Old 06-30-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

damn.....you were serious? I guess some people just take it TOO far....

I'm not touching anythings' balls but mine...
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #14
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #15
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
damn.....you were serious? I guess some people just take it TOO far....

I'm not touching anythings' balls but mine...
Good to know.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: