Im in it to win it without the following.......
I agree with
- worse and worse every year. Only draf if I can swindle a great trade. Some people will give up gold for this nightmare. GOLD!
- this guy sucks on any team
- a 23 year old in 65 year old cancer patient's body
- avoid the guy that TOs more than BLKs and FTs like he FGs
- and he coulda been so f'n good
- aka 47 games played for a 2nd/3rd rnd pick is fool's gold
- not where he is always drafted. Much better fantasy value should be out there in the 4th sometimes 3rd round when he's taken. He only scores with a slightly above avg %. Thats it. No 3s!!!
My Own Don'ts
- Boo this man. And he started over JR last year. Boooooo
- his history is bubonic
- Most boring PG ever. Ever.
- he's only gonna be valuabe if his team is in the playoff hunt late in the season. Not draftworty for my squad. Let him get dropped and grab him in March/April.
- 2 TO's, 30% 3s, 50% FTs, 40% FGs, and nothing else
- Avoid the C that never blocks, barely gets 10 pts., and gets less than 5 Rebs with about 3 TO's and never gets to the FT line
- I hope he proves me wrong. But a PG w/ pts<15 and TOs =5 is not drafted by me
I take serious issue with
- I need to hear why you wouldn't draft Dirk before I explain why you should
- Same with Yao. Tell me why not. I don't understand? We're talking C's here!!
- I can see why not because all he does is score. But dont count out a prolific scorer coming into his 3rd year on a team that is getting more well rounded. His #s could very well round out as well....too young and too good to count out now....i'd draft him for sure if it were right....
- mid/Late round draft for a STL/AST heavy team who needs scoring/3s/rebs and a PF spot empty?....yes please