Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Improving on English skill.

well to start this off, i'd like to have some great tips and guides on how to improve my english skill. such as, grammar, sentence structures, reading skill and other literature works.
i would appreciate if you guys have a website that can help me. i'm currently enroll in college and i want to improve my english skill ASAP.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:31 AM   #2
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Improving on English skill.

Read as much as you can.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:33 AM   #3
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Read as much as you can.
i read everyday, not just insidehoops!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:33 AM   #4
Erudus
RIP Canadianballer

Erudus is starting to rub some people the wrong wayErudus is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Read as much as you can.
clearly vapid isnt theo ne you should ask for popularity advice for

cant remember last time i read a book and my english is perfect
Erudus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
i read everyday, not just insidehoops!
What are you reading?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:35 AM   #6
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudus

Capitalise god damnit, CAPITALISE!

When I was young(er), I used to listen to audio books, great way of picking up vocabulary and grammar.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
nbastatus
Doodle

at the moment, i'm reading this book called bud not buddy.
i also read news and other interest stuff on internet.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Read as much as you can.
whats your first language?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #9
Erudus
RIP Canadianballer

Erudus is starting to rub some people the wrong wayErudus is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

think he speaks nerd natively
Erudus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #10
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudus

Well if you're so phucking good at English, why dont you try out some of thoze skillz on this site and stop lookin like a tool?

Just a suggestion
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 AM   #11
nbastatus
Doodle

great tips so far
keep it up guys!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 AM   #12
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
English? I was born in California.

Nbastatus: Make sure you're reading publications that are credible and have a (for lack of a better word) "reputation for excellence" like New York Times, Economist, etc.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:52 AM   #13
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
English? I was born in California.

Nbastatus: Make sure you're reading publications that are credible and have a (for lack of a better word) "reputation for excellence" like New York Times, Economist, etc.
alright, i'll do that.
the problem is when i type or write, i still have a habit of making careless grammar mistakes.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:48 AM   #14
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

The newspaper will help. Have a dictionary at hand in case of any vocabulary obstacles. Try those word games and stuff too. I'm sure you can find a lot of them in the net.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:58 AM   #15
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
well to start this off, i'd like to have some great tips and guides on how to improve my english skill. such as, grammar, sentence structures, reading skill and other literature works.
i would appreciate if you guys have a website that can help me. i'm currently enroll in college and i want to improve my english skill ASAP.

To start, I'd like to get some tips on and guidance towards improving my english skills. I need assistance with grammar, sentence structure, reading skills, and verb conjugation. I would really appreciate if you could link me to a website(s) that might help me. I'm currently enrolled in college and need to improve my english skills ASAP.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: