Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #31
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Improving on English skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
yeah, Nana as in bananas? That makes sense coz your monkey or have monkey tenancies. I am starting to wonder if the person behind this keyboard is actually a super intelligent chimpanzee talking with me

YOU'RE not right way of using your vs you're kinda pissin me off. stop now, ok? if it happen again, i find a new friend. got that buuuuuuuuudy?

Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #32
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
YOU'RE not right way of using your vs you're kinda pissin me off. stop now, ok? if it happen again, i find a new friend. got that buuuuuuuuudy?

Ok, you're a very funny guy I have to say.
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #33
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
A series of books I use in the classroom are the "English Grammar in Use" series by Raymond Murphy. I haven't tried this link to download it, but you would want the Advanced copy due to the fact you are a native speaker. They are really helpful, I strongly recommend them.

Download PDF here: http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=...ymond+murph y
this is pretty good, i was able to pick up few things.
it also messes with my mind a little.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #34
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
this is pretty good, i was able to pick up few things.
it also messes with my mind a little.
Run-on sentence.

"This is pretty good. I was able to pick up a few things. It also messes with my mind a little."

*If I'm annoying you, let me know. Just trying to help.*
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #35
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Run-on sentence.

"This is pretty good. I was able to pick up a few things. It also messes with my mind a little."

not a problem, i'm happy that you're helping me.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #36
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Run-on sentence.

I guess this proves my theory of how posting on forums with correct writing style is good writing practice anyways, this forum is running usually slowly right now. Maybe, there's too much traffic
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #37
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
I guess this proves my theory of how posting on forums with correct writing style is good writing practice anyways, this forum is running usually slowly right now. Maybe, there's too much traffic
you're right, i need to learn how to type correctly on this forum.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #38
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
you're right, i need to learn how to type correctly on this forum.

where are you from?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:16 AM   #39
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
where are you from?
what do you mean?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:05 AM   #40
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
what do you mean?

I meant, what's your nationality
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #41
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
I meant, what's your nationality
i'm chinese/viet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: