Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool
Default What kind of Tea do you like?

Just made myself a masala chai indian tea. DAYUM now thats possibly best tea i had ever drank GOAT tea .
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of Tea do you like?

This kind of T is my fave.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
KubiliusF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

This kind of T is my fave.

I guess you like fergie too
Old 07-01-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never heard of him.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

-Sweetened Iced Tea
-English Breakfast hot tea

I'll add milk and sugar to my hot tea.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Oolong tea.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
I guess you like fergie too
lol...well I like Green Tea or Bubble Tea (which is frozen tea with a bunch of smoochy sweet bubbles inside). Here's a pic!

Apparently, it's a commercial brand, and Bubble Tea stores are all across Canada although my first one was at Pacific Mall in Toronto.
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
KubiliusF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
lol...well I like Green Tea or Bubble Tea (which is frozen tea with a bunch of smoochy sweet bubbles inside). Here's a pic!

Apparently, it's a commercial brand, and Bubble Tea stores are all across Canada although my first one was at Pacific Mall in Toronto.

looks refreshing
Old 07-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-01-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

...Yum
LMAO..
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My girl keeps telling me I need to try bubble tea. There is a place on campus but I always opt for coffee instead.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
What kind of Tea do you like?

Not even sure of these are real tea but...

...best part is they are also only 99 cents for a 23.5oz can... some other Arizona's I like...

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #13
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Not even sure of these are real tea but...

...best part is they are also only 99 cents for a 23.5oz can... some other Arizona's I like...

I think anything is tea as long as it has a certain chemical composition . btw, does tea have the same caffeine effects of coffee that keeps the drinker awake?
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I think anything is tea as long as it has a certain chemical composition . btw, does tea have the same caffeine effects of coffee that keeps the drinker awake?

Not to my knowledge, but I'm not much of a tea drinker. Maybe someone else is better qualified to tell you about the caffeine properties of traditional tea versus soda or coffee.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
btw, does tea have the same caffeine effects of coffee that keeps the drinker awake?

black tea does. green tea is probably close. a majority of herbal teas are decaf though
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: