Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Z-Bo To Memphis?

Quote:
The Clippers Wednesday traded Zach Randolph to Memphis Grizzlies for guard Quentin Richardson, the LA Times has learned. MARK HEISLER

LATimes Twitter
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Z-Bo To Memphis?

dream come true
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I wish we got more for him but to be truthful, it helps our situation out in the long run and hopefully we will do something with Kaman or Camby now.I personally like Camby though even though he doesn't bring much offense to the board. But I guess his contract would be much easier to trade. Try and find a trade with a team like Philly. Thad Young would be a nice piece to acquire.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
cliphorndog
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cliphorndog has an OK reputation so far

there is a god!

how much room does this clear off next year's books?
cliphorndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

wooooo blake + lebron in 2010!!
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #7
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Clippers will be in with the biddings in 2010 now. Randolph was owed 33.3 mil over 2 years...He was supposed to be paid 16 this season and 17.3 the next. But now with Richardson and him being in the last year of his deal (earning him 8.7 mil), it seems that we will be in the best shapes of our lives come next season if the right people sign. Now we have to figure out what to do with Baron...
Old 07-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemas91
wooooo blake + lebron in 2010!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #9
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

So with Qrich's 8 mil and Camby's 7.5 mil comin off the books in 2010, does Lebron or Wade want the max we can offer?
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
T-Low
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
So with Qrich's 8 mil and Camby's 7.5 mil comin off the books in 2010, does Lebron or Wade want the max we can offer?

Honestly, we would have the perfect team to give both of them. I would rather have LeBron (even though I love Wade) just for the factor that I want to see Eric Gordon develop under the wing of LeBron.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 AM   #11
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
your high if you think that lebron would ever go to the clippers
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #12
OJMayoDaFuture
I Go Hard In The Paint

OJMayoDaFuture has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Z-Bo To Memphis?

It's Your Lost Clip Fans My Grizzlies Goin Be Better Then Clipperz Anyways

I Dont Even Think Griffin Will Even Reach Rookie Of Da Year
OJMayoDaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

darabzarrabi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture
It's Your Lost Clip Fans My Grizzlies Goin Be Better Then Clipperz Anyways

I Dont Even Think Griffin Will Even Reach Rookie Of Da Year

There's only one basketball on the court in a game, so how is that going to work with zbo gay and oj...they just going to play rock paper scissors in the timeout to decide who gets the ball that possession?
darabzarrabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #14
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by darabzarrabi
There's only one basketball on the court in a game, so how is that going to work with zbo gay and oj...they just going to play rock paper scissors in the timeout to decide who gets the ball that possession?

I would rather have those odds than have baron davis choose who gets the ball. Which im sure his first three thoughts are" Baron Baron Baron"
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #15
OJMayoDaFuture
I Go Hard In The Paint

OJMayoDaFuture has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by darabzarrabi

Damn Right... It's Gonna Be A bad Type Boston Team (KG=Z-Bo Pierce=Gay BLACK Jesus (What A Wierd Nickname)=Oj Mayo and no i didnt compare boston to memphis (That's Just Stupid) just the big three idea.
OJMayoDaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: