Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default kanye west

"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams"

Last call -Kanye West

u mad cuz he's stylin' on u?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: kanye west

i use it as my gas so they say that i'm gassed.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
i use it as my gas so they say that i'm gassed.

Heres to the Roc
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

oh my god is that a black card?

i turn around and reply why yes but i prefer the term african american express

brains, power, and muscle like dame, puffy, and russell ya boy back on his hustle, yall know what i been up to/killin yall n*ggas on that lyrical sh*t mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #5
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Kanye is dope.

even if you dislike him for his antics/style hes still a damn good rapper/producer.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:44 AM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

college dropout = classic s*it top to bottom. I listen to it so much my gf's only rule in the car is no college dropout lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
college dropout = classic s*it top to bottom. I listen to it so much my gf's only rule in the car is no college dropout lol
It all falls down.

Last edited by phoenix18 : 07-02-2009 at 01:11 AM.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #8
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

crap
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

George bush hates black people!
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #10
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:16 AM   #11
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters
George bush hates black people!
mike myers expression

1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #12
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Let me see the X-rays, I ain't no expert, I'm just hurt
Cousin Kim took off of work
Plus my Aunt Shirley, Aunt Beverly, Aunt Clay and Aunt Jean
So many Aunties we could have an Auntie Team

lyrical genius
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #13
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
mike myers expression

Mike Myers is my boy. Even he was speechless.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:31 AM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the thing that made it even funnier was that you could look at Myers initial reaction and you could tell the comedian in him wanted to make a joke about it but instead he just bit his tongue and stared
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:32 AM   #15
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
mike myers expression

Oh man,had to be one of the funniest things a guy coulld say.

I know myers was thinking
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: