Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #1
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default hey all

i know this is an exciting time and all and lots of info coming in hourly but look around for duplicate threads before you post a new article or start a new thread... i'll leave alot of the threads going but if you just want to post an article you'd like to discuss that would fit into another thread you're better off putting it there because lots of folks are already following that thread...

just don't want to see you guys stepping on each other toes or missing something....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: hey all

my bad, i'm sticking to one thread this time :)
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
my bad, i'm sticking to one thread this time :)
not a problem, i moved your post to the other artest thread bro
Old 07-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #4
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gts I Love You
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:33 AM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
Gts I Love You
I'm spoken for but leave your number with the girl at the desk...lol
Old 07-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #6
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i find your decision to erase my thread a little odd. maybe it wasn't a broad topic but deletion?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:24 AM   #7
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:19 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

He does make a good argument gts lol.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #10
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
i find your decision to erase my thread a little odd. maybe it wasn't a broad topic but deletion?

I for one was pissed when I desired to comment in good favor.. but could not because it was non-existant
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
because we have more than enough trevor threads going... what you posted would easily fit in any of the other threads from what i read and would add to the conversation there
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: