Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Michael Jackson is dead?!!?!?!?!?!?

This is devastating.

I can't find a link now...but everyone is telling me from the states that he just died....Im upset. He was such a legend at what he did.

Im really sad right now.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Michael Jackson is dead?!!?!?!?!?!?

He hasn't died, but he is in a coma...go on to the CNN frontpage

www.cnn.com
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far

Nvm...he has past away

wow, wat a somber feeling
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This definitely deserved its own thread....did I mention Im so sad and depressed rght now?

Jesus Christ....
Old 06-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RIP

big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Me and my girl were planning on going to his concert in London in January. This shyt really suckss. RIP MJ you are finally at peace
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Pick your link, it's all here

http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=...BogM&topic= h
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

I'm a huge fan!!!!

Just 2 days ago I was thinking about The Jacksons Victory Tour concert at Dodger Stadium in 1984. I had seats in the 5th row from the stage dead center, I talked to Ed McMahon who was sitting 6 rows behind me and got him to autograph my program, he was really nice and funny.
I also had a huge broad shouldered guy sitting directly in front of me and I kept seeing him sign autographs so I leaned forward.......O.J Simpson, so I got him to Autograph my program too. Janet Jackson and Debarge were 2 aisles over and I got autos from them too. Michael was even much more amazing live than ever on video, I've never seen anyone move like that before or since. It was one of my best memories.
Now I sit here......Michael=Dead, Ed McMahon=Dead, OJ Simpson=Prison, Janet and Debarge=Divorced..........WOW!!!!!!! Getting Old Sucks!!!!!

Last edited by DKLaker : 06-25-2009 at 10:25 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

I'm a huge fan!!!!

Just 2 days ago I was thinking about The Jacksons Victory Tour concert at Dodger Stadium in 1984. I had seats in the 5th row from the stage dead center, I talked to Ed McMahon who was sitting 6 rows behind me and got him to autograph my program, he was really nice and funny.
I also had a huge broad shouldered guy sitting directly in front of me and I kept seeing him sign autographs so I leaned forward.......O.J Simpson, so I got him to Autograph my program too. Janet Jackson and Debarge were 2 aisles over and I got autos from them too. Michael was even much more amazing live than ever on video, I've never seen anyone move like that before or since. It was one of my best memories.
Now I sit here......Michael=Dead, Ed McMahon=Dead, OJ Simpson=Prison, Janet and Debarge=Divorced..........WOW!!!!!!! Getting Old Sucks!!!!!

Hopefully you don't have to add "Kobe=retired" to that list anytime soon ahaha.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think my best memory of Jackson was during the 80's. while he was performing at the grammys, fred astaire was in the front row and the camera would cut to his face and he was so amazed and excited to see jackson perform...
to me it was a rarely seen passing of a torch moment and you could sense just from his body langage and smile astaire was proud to see the torch would be in such great hands..
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #11
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I think my best memory of Jackson was during the 80's. while he was performing at the grammys, fred astaire was in the front row and the camera would cut to his face and he was so amazed and excited to see jackson perform...
to me it was a rarely seen passing of a torch moment and you could sense just from his body langage and smile astaire was proud to see the torch would be in such great hands..

Yeah!!! I remember that....it was a very powerful moment!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #12
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Yeah!!! I remember that....it was a very powerful moment!!!!!

The man was a racist...his kids are not even his kids... they have no idea how they are with him....he did not like his colour...

sure he was lonely had family problems and did not get with his dad...

but cmon this is the guy who started the king of pop slogan for the awards shows in 1990.

its sad to know he died but i dont give a rats ass for ppl like him...boo have pity on me...im lonely...get over it...so are soo many others born without parents yet go on to live great lives...

Only the strong survive and thats a fact....king of pop...yea rite...popped his pills and his heart thats all.

im not a hater im a realist...love his music...but i keep it real..

MJ is alive...no one likes him...now hes dead...oh micheal..he was soo sweet...go suck on it...

im gonna stay true
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #13
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
The man was a racist...his kids are not even his kids... they have no idea how they are with him....he did not like his colour...

but cmon this is the guy who started the king of pop slogan for the awards shows in 1990.

its sad to know he died but i dont give a rats ass for ppl like him...boo have pity on me...im lonely...get over it...so are soo many others born without parents yet go on to live great lives...

Only the strong survive and thats a fact....king of pop...yea rite...popped his pills and his heart thats all.

[b]MJ is alive...no one likes him...now hes dead...oh micheal..he was soo sweet...go suck on it...[b/]

im gonna stay true

Hmm, i think its more like those who were once indifferent now like him and those who didn't like him are now indifferent... we all have our own opinions though.
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #14
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not a big fan but he was a huge. RIP MJ.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #15
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24

MJ is alive...no one likes him...now hes dead...oh micheal..he was soo sweet...go suck on it...

im gonna stay true

How do you know he was a racist? Do you know him? Maybe he was sterile or incapable of having kids.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: