Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lakers summer league roster

LAKERS 2009 NBA SUMMER LEAGUE ROSTER

Alan Anderson G/F 6-6 223 Michigan State
Aron Baynes C 6-11 270 Washington State
Dominique Coleman G 6-3 190 Colorado
Chinemelu Elonu F 6-10 240 Texas A&M
Tony Gaffney F 6-8 220 Massachusetts
Terrel Harris G 6-5 190 Oklahoma State
Justin Hawkins F 6-7 220 New Mexico State
Ben McCauley F 6-8 235 North Carolina State
David Monds F 6-8 240 Oklahoma State
Adam Morrison F 6-8 205 Gonzaga
Taylor Rochestie G 6-1 185 Washington State
Luke Schenscher C 7-1 260 Georgia Tech
Mustafa Shakur G 6-3 190 Arizona

LAKERS SUMMER LEAGUE SCHEDULE

7/10 Toronto 5 pm at Cox Pavilion
7/11 Cleveland 3 pm at Cox Pavilion
7/13 Clippers 5:30 pm at Thomas & Mack Center
7/14 Oklahoma City 5:30 pm at Thomas & Mack Center
7/16 Houston 3 pm at Cox Pavilion
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers summer league roster

God I wanna dump Morrison's contract so bad.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
God I wanna dump Morrison's contract so bad.
me too...lol actually i could care less about the contract i have just never really been impressed with him..i think the roster spot or money would have a better use...
Old 07-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
me too...lol actually i could care less about the contract i have just never really been impressed with him..i think the roster spot or money would have a better use...
Yeah...I mean if we can get rid of him, we save 6 million in luxury tax and actualy paying him. So that's saving 12 mill and we got 6.5 mill on draft night. That should be more than enough to cover luxury tax for Lamar's contract.

I like how we got Memphis to just take Mihm's contract, let's do it again!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I always get interested to see how other big men play.

I wonder if we will have any surprises this year.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Very intriguing roster.

Gaffney has potential on the defensive end of the floor and as a rebounder, but he won't do much on offense.

At this point, I doubt Mustafa Shakur will ever put everything, or anything, together.

I'm going to keep my eye on Alan Anderson. He was a solid contributor in his time with Charlotte and if he plays lights out, he has the potential to give Sasha a run for his money as a backup shooting guard.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Adam Morisson will light it up in the S.L.

Ill RepBet anyone who says different..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Adam Morisson will light it up in the S.L.

Ill RepBet anyone who says different..

He'll average 9-13 ppg on 43-45%
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #9
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He'll average 9-13 ppg on 43-45%

Do i Feel a bet?

haha..
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #10
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Thanks for the info. Elonu and Morrison are the most intruiging bto me.

I actually agree that Adam will score well. I just worry that he still won't be able to guard his own shadow. Either way he will actually prove his value with his skill or his expiring contract. Either will do for me.
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think they should broadcast some summer L games on foxwest. I would watch.

Hopefully Stache gets some burn and confidence this summer. Even if it just gets him some garbage min in the regular season.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
triangleoffense
Good college starter

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

uh I would rather watch videos of Kobe, Fisher, Odom, Gasol kicking it than watch the D-League.

Reason i only said those 4 is that they are pretty much close to the same age. I'd imagine phil coming by every now and again for a little toke'n'choke

LOL
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #13
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

What do you think the Lakers records gonna be at the end?
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
What do you think the Lakers records gonna be at the end?
at the end of summer league?
not being flipant but who cares? it's summer league...lol they don't play these games to win, they coach them to see what the players can do, winning is about the last thing anyone has on mind... once the d league took hold summer league ball has become a place to see a couple players in action and for the rest of the squad it's more something to keep the kids busy and out of trouble then anything else
Old 07-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #15
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
at the end of summer league?
not being flipant but who cares? it's summer league...lol they don't play these games to win, they coach them to see what the players can do, winning is about the last thing anyone has on mind... once the d league took hold summer league ball has become a place to see a couple players in action and for the rest of the squad it's more something to keep the kids busy and out of trouble then anything else

Lol yea its just summer league but i got to watch some basketball... i cant last till november

Last year there was the Beijing olympics and the year before was the qualfying tournament to get to Beijing...
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: