Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Artest to wear 37

I was 1 when I played church league. And then 90 when I played for my middle school and high school. I was hoping he went with 90 or 1
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
I was 1 when I played church league. And then 90 when I played for my middle school and high school. I was hoping he went with 90 or 1

haha sounded like you were talking about your age :p
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #18
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P-Chick
Just heard it on the radio. 37 as a tribute to Micheal as Thriller was number one for 37 weeks. He said it was suggested by a myspace user. No link available atm, will try to find one asap

.... That's awesome!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #19
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Thanks to Ron Artest...this forum is going to be busy....lol...

Ron Artest just wore a blue color jeans...lol.....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #20
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Two more days to wait...
Why has to wait till 2 more days? I was wondering why he hasn't sign yet.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Why has to wait till 2 more days? I was wondering why he hasn't sign yet.
moritorium on player signings and transactions... july 8th teams can start signing players to contracts and get back to trading and such
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #22
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
moritorium on player signings and transactions... july 8th teams can start signing players to contracts and get back to trading and such
ah, ok. danke!
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #23
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

Well, that isnt true GTS.

Mitch already let me sign my 1 year deal. For the min. tho. =/
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #24
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Well, that isnt true GTS.

Mitch already let me sign my 1 year deal. For the min. tho. =/
m'bad i forgot hot dog vendors could sign early
Old 07-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ooooouccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loool
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #26
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
haha sounded like you were talking about your age :p

yea it does now that I look back at it, definitely makes sense the other way as well.

Quote:
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #27
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's offical now, Ron will be wearing 37.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #28
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

HEY GTS........How do you feel about Artest joining the Lakers? I am dying to hear.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #29
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
m'bad i forgot hot dog vendors could sign early

dannngg...

OUCH.

haha.. but that was funny. I'm not going to lie, good one
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #30
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
HEY GTS........How do you feel about Artest joining the Lakers? I am dying to hear.
already spoke on it in the artest thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
dannngg...

OUCH.

haha.. but that was funny. I'm not going to lie, good one

lol it was a breaking ball that didn't break bro, jst hung there on the outside and dared me to swing
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: