Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 10-14-2006, 03:36 PM   #1
DTribble
I airball my layups

DTribble has decent reputation
Default I might be....

Corny....but I'm hoping to propose to my girlfreind tonight at the game against the Mavs. I was told that I wasn't able to get it on the center megatron because I was too late in the request. The guy that does it wasn't in today. So I've gotten reservations at the Hyatt and ask if they had any special things that they might do. I mentioned that I wanted to do it at the game and the lady said that she had some connections that she might be able to swing. There is nothing more that I wanna do but marry this girl. She wasn't a sport fanatic before I met her. Now she's turning on Sportscenter before me. I want a way to make it memorable....What better way than to include the Milwaukee Bucks? Am I being 'corny'?
DTribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 08:38 AM   #2
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

You're probably being a little corny, but there's nothing wrong with that if you think she'll like it. Some people love attention and some are uncomfortable with it - if she likes attention, she might like 12,000 pre-season fans cheering for her. So the Mavs game was last night... did you do it?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:04 AM   #3
DTribble
I airball my layups

Thumbs up

Did it at the Hyatt. Got a yes. Went to the game, Bucks win. Good night. Did I mention that the Bucks won?! Just kidding. I found that the most beautiful thing in life are the people in it. I'm about to build a family and it will be wonderful. Thank you for all your support, escpecially adamcz, since you were the only one to respond.

Last edited by DTribble : 10-16-2006 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:33 AM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Congrats DTribble and future Mrs. DTribble.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:18 PM   #5
DTribble
I airball my layups

Thank you...we just might have to find each other at a game. I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:24 AM   #6
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTribble
Thank you...we just might have to find each other at a game.
Unlikely - I live in NJ, and usually get to just one game a year at the BC. I'll be watching all the games from my couch!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: