Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Besides the lakers who do you support

For me, it used to be NO until last season (CP3 is my 2nd fav player after Kobe).. I really enjoyed watching them play, but now that team is really breaking apart w/ Peja playing horrible + Chandler mess they had.

Basically, I really enjoy any team that plays very fast paced game (hated the Suns but I really enjoyed watching them pre-Shaq era, GSW fun to watch). I guess it is not the same as supporting them. Honestly, the teams that I support outside of Lakers changes almost every season lol.

If we are talking about any sports, I am a big Colts fan (not as diehard as Lakers but still fairly close). Only 2 sports I watch are NFL and NBA with march madness (no specific teams I really support for college basketball)
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #17
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mavs
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #18
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

1.Lakers
2.Raps
3.Suns (only because of Steve)
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #19
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

probably Houston or Denver.
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clipps bc I get to watch every game and even though they usually suck, there are always players I like to watch. Last year it was eric gorfon, this year it will be him and Blake. I know a lot of Laker fans hate the Clipps but I see it as us being damn lucky bc I can watch 2 teams entire seasons w/o buying league pass. As a fan of the game, I love to watch as much ball as possible. I'm a laker fan 1st, but I got love for the little brother
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #21
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I really enjoy watching spurs games. They just execute execute and execute.

People think they're boring, but not to me. I really enjoy watching them.
I agree with you, I like their fundamentally sound game and the D that they play. I think if they had some better colors they wouldn't look so boring lol
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
I agree with you, I like their fundamentally sound game and the D that they play. I think if they had some better colors they wouldn't look so boring lol

lol you know what, that just might be it. the colors.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #23
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol you know what, that just might be it. the colors.

lol could be. But I think its just the personnel on that team. No gltiz no glamour for the causal fan. But the real basketball fans appreciate watching the game how its supposed to be played. Who wouldnt want to watch Manu or tony running the floor with the best power ever? And like you said, its all about exectution
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #24
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

The Lakers, The Clippers, The Dodgers, The Angels, The Kings & The Cowboys (we don't have a football team in LA)
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #25
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
lol could be. But I think its just the personnel on that team. No gltiz no glamour for the causal fan. But the real basketball fans appreciate watching the game how its supposed to be played. Who wouldnt want to watch Manu or tony running the floor with the best power ever? And like you said, its all about exectution
I love watching the spurs. They execute perfectly, play the game the way it is supposed to be played, and make everything look soooo easy. Popovich is a great coach and TimmyD is top 3 greatest PF's ever.
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
I love watching the spurs. They execute perfectly, play the game the way it is supposed to be played, and make everything look soooo easy. Popovich is a great coach and TimmyD is top 3 greatest PF's ever.

Well I believe he's the greatest PF and I believe that Tony Parker is the best scoring PG in today's league because of his ability to make tough shots in the paint no matter how many defenders guard him. God I wish I had his sense for measuring how to shoot a layup.

His outside shot got a lot better as well from when he first entered the league.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #27
Ahab
He tasks me...

Ahab has an OK reputation so far

Closet dub fan here :P
Ahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #28
23ajay
LA champions again

23ajay has an OK reputation so far

besides the lakers i support the bobcats
23ajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #29
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I consider myself a huge NBA fan. The lakers are the only team that i absolutely watch every game, but I really enjoy watching:

Knicks
Bucks
Warriors
Blazers
Mavs (not as much since Kidd arrived)
Hawks
Thunder
Wiz
Clippers
and on and on

the only teams I outright DON'T like are

Jazz
Spurs
Nets (historically, though I'm coming around on their roster and if they move to brookly i'll probably root for them)

I root for the Cubs and Bears but I'm not at all into MLB and barely watch any NFL. In Soccer, I support Manchester City of the EPL. I watch zero hockey. University of Iowa is the college I root for, I like UCONN of the "big" basketball teams.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #30
SYM86
I hit open layups

SYM86 has no real reputation yet.

Bulls until they didnt resign ben gordan
SYM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: