Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 AM   #31
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Besides the lakers who do you support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I believe that Tony Parker is the best scoring PG in today's league because of his ability to make tough shots in the paint no matter how many defenders guard him. God I wish I had his sense for measuring how to shoot a layup.

His floater in the lane is amazing, I can't think of any other Nba players that can hit that shot 3-4 times a game. Combine that with his speed and you definitely have a top tier PG.
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:27 AM   #32
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yea parker has as much points in the paint during the season as some centers/PFs.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:39 AM   #33
nevetslc88
Good High School Starter

nevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputation

Los Angeles Lakers and San Diego Chargers.
nevetslc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:54 AM   #34
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
His floater in the lane is amazing, I can't think of any other Nba players that can hit that shot 3-4 times a game. Combine that with his speed and you definitely have a top tier PG.

If you watched "Kobe doin work" in the beginning Kobe said "We know what the spurs are gonna do, its just a matter of how to stop it".

With Tony, he'll tell you what he's gonna do and when, but its still unguardable.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #35
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Clipps bc I get to watch every game and even though they usually suck, there are always players I like to watch. Last year it was eric gorfon, this year it will be him and Blake. I know a lot of Laker fans hate the Clipps but I see it as us being damn lucky bc I can watch 2 teams entire seasons w/o buying league pass. As a fan of the game, I love to watch as much ball as possible. I'm a laker fan 1st, but I got love for the little brother
Indeed i do enjoy watching the clips take down some of the top tier teams..its a lot like watching your little brother and being happy that he did a good job
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #36
KoolKat
National High School Star

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

Hornets are my second favorite
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #37
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clippers...

I watch every game unless the Lakers are on simultaniously. I love rooting for my hometown teams... I love E.Gor and hope that he and Blake a great tandum...

Griffin for Rookie of the Year...

Last edited by ZeN : 07-07-2009 at 01:06 PM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #38
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I actually like the Magic now... I have always loved watching VC play and this makes Orlando even more likeable... I'm sure as h3ll not going to cheer to the Cavs or the Celtics.

i would have been cheering for the Magic if anyone but the Lakers would have been in the Finals. As far as NBA teams go though its not even close I'm a Laker fan first.

Oh yea and the Hawks I guess. They are my hometown team since I currently live in Atlanta. I hate how the owner won't buy a bottle of shampoo if its not for sale. At least the Cavs try to give Lebron help every year. This man wouldn't even try to give Dominique any help.

Last edited by triangleoffense : 07-07-2009 at 01:26 PM.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #39
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In the NBA it's the Lakers and my second team would be the Warriors but that is a far second....

NFL all about the Raiders for me and I am still proud to admit that.

MLB.....kind of falling out of love with baseball because it seems like a two team league (BoSox and Yanks)...all the steroid BS has killed it for me. I root for the Bay Area teams A's and Giants...I am more of an A's fan though but it's hard to follow a small market team that trades all it's young talent away cause they can't afford them. And as for the Giants they never win sh*t. And Barry f*cked it all up for me. I careless now.

Besides that I don't have a hockey team in the NHL really....who the f*ck plays that sh*t in Cali? And I don't have a soccer/futball team....I just root for the USA in the world cup. No fav tennis player....I do root for Tiger in golf but then again who doesn't right?

But it's always about the Lakers.....and yes the Raiders for me.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: