Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-06-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation
Default Besides the lakers who do you support

Alrite die hard laker fans...yes the lakers are no1...anytime, anywhere, game on...

But out of interest which is your second favourite team...or a team you support when not watching the lakers on a nightly basis...

My secondary team is the knicks....for many reason...

no1...they are always tabloid headlines...whether it was Marbury doin some crap or Isiah getting fired or taking some pills...or the way the pretty much get beat on defense...or the way they light it up on offense...

lets just say the lakers dont entertain me outside the court...while the knicks do...

GO KNICKS...dont get me wrong....i root for them everygame....just not against the lakers.
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #2
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Besides the lakers who do you support

I am a Lakers fan first...
and then I am a huge UCLA fan
after that I am a Pac-10 fan

which is why I have been rooting for the OKC Thunder this year.
Westbrook is a beast, I have always liked Durant, and now with ASU's Harden they have officially become my second favorite NBA team..

I am calling it now OKC thunder playoffs in 2011!!!
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:10 AM   #3
mamba24
read this you homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
I am a Lakers fan first...
and then I am a huge UCLA fan
after that I am a Pac-10 fan

which is why I have been rooting for the OKC Thunder this year.
Westbrook is a beast, I have always liked Durant, and now with ASU's Harden they have officially become my second favorite NBA team..

I am calling it now OKC thunder playoffs in 2011!!!

yea i love knicks vs thunder games...durant lights it up and then nate gets fired up....however i would love nate with the lakers with a sign and trade for morrision...since morrisons has a qualifying offer next year which the knicks can decline.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #4
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
yea i love knicks vs thunder games...durant lights it up and then nate gets fired up....however i would love nate with the lakers with a sign and trade for morrision...since morrisons has a qualifying offer next year which the knicks can decline.
yes sir Nate Rob is a stud...He torched UCLA back in college....the only thing that would bother me is the fact that we have 3 PG's already(assuming we resign Brown). Plus Sun Yus is supposedly able to play PG also. I am all for bringing in an upgrade at PG, but only if we are able to unload one of them, preferably not fish.
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #5
mamba24
read this you homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
yes sir Nate Rob is a stud...He torched UCLA back in college....the only thing that would bother me is the fact that we have 3 PG's already(assuming we resign Brown). Plus Sun Yus is supposedly able to play PG also. I am all for bringing in an upgrade at PG, but only if we are able to unload one of them, preferably not fish.

Brown and nate will backup kobe with Sasha backing up Artest...

i dont know how it can work...if its good for us mitch will make it happen...if not...im happy with our players...but we need to get rid of some bad contracts in sasha and morrison...who have done crap...

if morrison comes out firing this year...sasha can be given away for free.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #6
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

I dont give support to any other NBA team, unless they're playing a rival or whatever. Other teams I liked last season were the wolves and griz
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Lakers first then Pittsburgh Steelers and Detroit Pistons...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #8
JetDeveloper
I airball my layups

JetDeveloper has an OK reputation so far

I like the Knicks too because I'm originally from NY.
JetDeveloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really enjoy watching spurs games. They just execute execute and execute.

People think they're boring, but not to me. I really enjoy watching them.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
GOON MUSIC
I brick open layups

GOON MUSIC has an OK reputation so far

Knicks, for obvious reasons

This season was great even tho they lost so many games cuz everygame was fun to watch
GOON MUSIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Lakers first then Pittsburgh Steelers and Detroit Pistons...

Oh God man I hate the pistons so much. I personally think they have the worst fans in the world and I am not just speaking of the brawl at the palace. I remember when we played them in the finals of 04, Karl Malone got spat on in his eye and he went to that fan to teach him a lesson.

Another time Iverson was playing against detroit and a fan threw a quarter straight in his eye. I just hate Detroit's fans, not you of course because you're my homie and fellow Laker fan .
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My second favorite team is actually the magic, but during these finals i utterly hated them haha.
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #13
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I really enjoy watching spurs games. They just execute execute and execute.

People think they're boring, but not to me. I really enjoy watching them.

I know plenty of people who badly underestimate execution and it shocks me when I have shout at them on the court for not making blaringly obvious choices.

personally i just joined the bulls bandwagon this playoffs so i'll keep a good eye out for them next year
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #14
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

come on the Knicks? Yay lets cheer for the richest franchise in all of sports! The knicks have won 13 less championships than the Lakers yet they have way more money and seem to like to take the yankee approach of throwing money at their problems. They will be fun to watch during the FA season of '10.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea with that said I really like the bulls. chicago is a big time market and I would like to see them become one of those storied franchises like the Knicks, Lakers or Celtics. They already are but they really have no tangible achievements post Jordan era. They actually have more titles than the Knicks, I think they are 3rd on the list of franchises with the most championships all time.

As far as other sports go I like the colts, Bosox and the Cubs.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: