Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2006, 07:42 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I mirrored the pic on my server so everyone can see it properly. That should help the confusion in this thread. Here you go:

Hilarious, but adamcz is gonna smack your butt butt now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:04 PM   #17
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

great truck for being free. If thats your "pimped out ride" which I guess it is since you took a "gangsta pose" picture with it, then your a scrub, a loser, a wanabee.

Sell that truck and invest in bus passes
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:08 PM   #18
KIWI

Sell that truck and invest in bus passes[/quote]

Old 10-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

actually I just realized it almost looks like he's taking a dump in the back of the truck in that photo, pretty appropriate for this thread IMO
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #20
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I mirrored the pic on my server so everyone can see it properly. That should help the confusion in this thread. Here you go:

GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:34 PM   #21
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

not a girl, just long hair, short now though
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:39 PM   #22
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy

not a girl, just long hair, short now though
See those guys in the background. Those were the cool kids, they just got done making fun of you.

On a random note, get cornrows with that long hair of yours. Who doesn't love a white boy with a "pimped out ride" and cornrows?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #23
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Weren't you supposed to be a retired script writer with a son that worked at a mental hospital?
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #24
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I still don't see this truck.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:36 PM   #25
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

its a a square lime pretty much
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:00 PM   #26
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

somehow i can't see the pics...

but looking at the other posts i can tell it really sucks...
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:13 PM   #27
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Right click on the x, go to properties then go to the url. It's basically a very bright green, Sprite-esque pickup truck. It made me very thirsty.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:38 AM   #28
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

thats a pretty pathetic truck, those look like wal-mart rims
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 05:37 AM   #29
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

if you can pull it off
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:06 PM   #30
boceltballa
I hit open layups

boceltballa has an OK reputation so far

I'm no person who is good with cars or trucks; I can tell you one thing, your uncle is nice in giving you a truck, but mean in the color choice. Wow that lime mixed with pea green is some color!

About your hair...I almost have mine longer. I like mine short but I let it grow that long for some reason. Maybe I'm too lazy to get a haircut? I still don't know.
boceltballa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: