Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default what's your definition of a "loser"

go ahead, what defines loser mentality

what if someone wants something but finds more enjoyment from being lazy than the hardwork needed to achieve his goals? does that imply he's a winner because his higher goal is being lazy?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: what's your definition of a "loser"

As long as you can financially support yourself (i.e. pull your own weight), you're ok in my book.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A 40 year old man with a decent job living with his parents.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #4
Javat_90
Banned

Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillatitdamnit
Repwhores=trying to find satisfaction with green bars=losers
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
As long as you can financially support yourself (i.e. pull your own weight), you're ok in my book.

I'd agree with this. Also, all racist are losers for me. I don't care how much data you have to back up a stereotype, its too easy to think with such a narrow mind and I have no respect for such individuals.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't consider social outcasts losers.
Don't consider poverty-stricken child laborers loser.
Don't consider nerds or geeks (for the most part) to be losers.
Don't consider stoners to be losers.
Don't consider crazy, misunderstood people loser.

Do consider guys raising other sons' kids losers in the biological sense.
Do think that Peter Keating and James Taggart are losers.
Do think that the act of intentionally trying to stick out to separate yourself even if you ain't special is indicative of loser.
Depending and mooching excessively into old age is pretty loser-ish (goes for both genders).
Lacking social skills and financial acumen is loserly.
And bragging about marijuana, Catz is loser.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #7
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Ni99as who thank they can hang but they really b!tches never let they does swang neva had no pu$$y and scurred to shoot them thangs
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #8
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
A 40 year old man with a decent job living with his parents.

i probably have to do this when i'm older, no way i'm sending my parents to a nursery home
Old 04-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #9
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #10
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
i probably have to do this when i'm older, no way i'm sending my parents to a nursery home

Bro, switch the object and the predicate, and use the power of semantics, and u r socially good to go. Ask Glove_20!

U from an old world culture or something?
Old 04-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #11
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I am only in my mid 20s and I live alone but I totally agree. In many cultures, when children grow up they support their aging parents. In our country we put them on medicare and send em to old folks homes.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #12
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
you
Old 04-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #13
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone who in the bottom, isn't really enjoying their life.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Bro, switch the object and the predicate, and use the power of semantics, and u r socially good to go. Ask Glove_20!

U from an old world culture or something?

ya im chinese and i'm an only child, and i've seen the conditions of a nursery home, pretty shit
Old 04-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #15
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
ya im chinese and i'm an only child, and i've seen the conditions of a nursery home, pretty shit

Yeah man. Oldest of 3 here. From Bangladesh. Dad prob too proud to live later on in life, but def would take care of mom to ensure her dying years are pleasant and comfortable.

Don't let it go too out of hand though.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybxNkpS5q-g
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: