Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 06-13-2006, 11:39 PM   #1
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Talking IF possible, who would you want?

IF we could get another all star to play alongside KG, who would it be out of players whose names are being talked about in trades. not like lebron or kobe or wade, theyre not going anywhere, i mean like AI or pierce or marbury.

i would love to see iverson team up with KG. and dont give me the his attitude thing, b/c he's cleaned that up tremendously over the past two seasons. i think he and KG would be so determined to win that we would make a HUGE push for the playoffs.

maybe something like this:

minny trades:
Davis, Jaric, EG, and #6, and maybe another filler or cash

philly trades:
AI, and Dalembert (ive heard philly is looking to unload him)

then re-sign banks and draft a couple of bigs in the second round, like Pops.

this would be a dream come true, but thats what this thread is for.

Banks/hudson
AI/mccants
Hassell/jaric
KG/madsen/pops
Dalembert/blount

good combo of scoring, and defense with the starting lineup and if u need pts in a hurry use huddy, AI, McCants, KG, and Blount.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Does Jaric play for both teams.
Run&Gun=Fun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:29 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

lol. tru that, jaric is in both trades. pump this trade into the espn trade machine, sucka! and see if it works with salary cap
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:09 PM   #4
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

oh yeah, my bad, forget about jaric, my mistake
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 05:05 PM   #5
tlang1982
I airball my layups

tlang1982 has an OK reputation so far
Default Wolves Need A Pg

It all starts with the point. Look at Phoenix. We need a pass first, smart, and uptempo PG. Ok, so I know this is easier said then done.

Obviously the best in the business Nash is not going to happen. What would it cost to get Kidd in town? Another PG I've seen in person that is a pass first but can hit the clutch shots is Bibby in SAC.

If we can't afford a superstar there's a log jam of PG's in Portland, personally I love Jarret Jack's game. I also haven't lost hope in Telfair, YET.

If for some odd reason McHale stumbles upon this, PLEASE listen. It's easy take a look when we had a slow run-down near the end of his prime PG (Cassell) WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS!!! It's not that hard. Take a look at the Playoffs this year, its not all about the Spurs, Dallas is good but beatable, its anyones game. One main piece like a PG that fits our needs and we're right back in the mix. You'll see KG happy and his same big time numbers and McCants hitting the open shot (and he was open plenty last year but b/c of RickyD and lack of PG it hurt his game)
tlang1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #6
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

ya need to take starbury back. lol
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

The Wolves would be smart to take Randy Foye and rebuild this team around him and KG.
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:50 AM   #8
WallySzczerbiak
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WallySzczerbiak has an OK reputation so far

get Wally back does anyone miss him besides me? You can flame out on me but he was favorite. I know he was a liability on defense. Garnett is afraid to take the shot in big games Wally wasnt.
WallySzczerbiak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: