Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rate 1-10 Emma Watson aka Hermione Granger off Harry Potter.

10.She will turn me into a pig if i don't give her a good raytin

No seriously i feel like a grew up with her from the first harry potter to the second,years later i still have to watch that crap because i started it when i was 12 and by god im going to finish it.
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #17
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Average,7.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #18
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shes like a 6.5 or so....I like my women looking like actual women. Her body is not womanly.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

you gotta keep in mind that she's supposed to look like a 16-17-year-old, because that's what she's acting as in the movie.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #20
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

With bigger cans or ass, 7.

Not going by OP's scale.

My scale

1-3: Ugly
4: Unattractive
5: Average
6: Cute/above average
7: Pretty/well above average
8: Hot
9: Beautiful
10: Drop dead gorgeous

Last edited by picc84 : 07-09-2009 at 02:24 PM.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #21
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120940
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #22
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Shes like a 6.5 or so....I like my women looking like actual women. Her body is not womanly.
What do you mean by that? Use a pic for an example.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #23
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Probably a 7 at best, but I think I like her more because she's Hermione than I would were she not.

This.

I would have her crying deatheater by our 2nd date.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #24
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
What do you mean by that? Use a pic for an example.

I like hips, and ass on a female. While Emma Watson has a super cute face, I couldnt REEEEEALLY get into it, based on the fact that she is a beanpole.

Now while she is only what? About 19 years old? She seems like the type that will always be relatively skinny, and boney looking. So you have to be into that fair skinned, pretty face, but skinny-ish type to be REALLY feeling that.

I gave her a 6.5 because while she is very pretty in the face, shes not insanely sexually attractive to me, seductive, like a grown vixen would be.

But then again....Im 28, so maybe the "hot" factor for me personally is a mature face and body in general.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6 but I'd still slip her my magicstick

Last edited by rezznor : 07-09-2009 at 04:15 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #27
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
She's a 8,5-9 in my books. I like her.

Based on that picture, I'd say 7 for the knockers.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan

that has to be a fake (based on her other pictures). t!t enhancement. someone just went 200% on the zoom button...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #29
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think she is a 7, maybe an 8 if you include her accent.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #30
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Actually didnt like Emma Watson face/look before, but she's starting to age pretty well also. Me approves Dakota Fanning aswell in 7 years, unless she becomes a hoe bag slut
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: