Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 07-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Hoggle
I airball my layups

Default General Info for the Spurs team

Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge Spurs fan and have been for around 10 years. I love watching them play, but I don't have a good grasp of a lot of the stuff that goes on in the front office, or any kind of insider knowledge on how the team is doing.

With that said, there is never any good information on the team inside the team forum, so I ask one of the more knowledgeable posters to break down some of the things I've been wondering about, and they are...

Whats the Spurs payroll look like when dealing with the Luxury tax. Do we have any money for anyone else, and what kind of position do you think they need to fill most.

What can we expect from Ian Mahinmi, Blair, and Haislip this season. I'm not familiar with these players at all, and Mahinmi was injured last season to my knowledge. What kind of minutes and production do you foresee them getting?

Whats the word on Ginobili and Duncan. Is Ginobili, when can we expect to see him playing and at what percentage do you think he will be at. Is Duncan all rested up and ready to play his 33minutes/game?

Thats about all for now, but we should all make a point to try to liven up this Spurs forum.
Hoggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
ScolaFan
Spurs Forum Moderator

Talking Re: General Info for the Spurs team

Pop will limit both of their minutes throughout the season. If they can both stay healthy, and the rest of the team can carry the spurs through out the regular season, getting them a good playoff seed, then they have a great chance to go bck to the finals. IMO
ScolaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: