Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-15-2006, 01:16 AM   #16
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

Jordan 22 better have some new technology or it one ugly ass shoe
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:20 AM   #17
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

brons are ugly. tmacs and AIs are somewhat disappointing considerin their past. gimme the kobes
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:54 AM   #18
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Trying to factor in new shoe technology has really taken away from the style of the shoes in todays game. Last year was cool when it was more about simplicity and rertoing. Now its like who can put the most gadgets on. But wait till the shoes come out. Sometimes it's all about trying them on.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:13 AM   #19
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Yeah, Im dissapointed the shoe specs I posted weren't the actual Kobe's... but these will do. I'll def cop the black and yellow. For some reason, they remind me of the new adidas pod technology.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:32 AM   #20
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Actually I like the LeBrons with the Navy on them.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:27 AM   #21
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Datz, how many shoes you got? I got a few....
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:51 AM   #22
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like the Lebron 4's, the all whites with the 3M are amazing.

Not sure to whether get the Lebron 4's or pass an get the USA 20.5.5's.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:02 AM   #23
Darius
Decent college freshman

Darius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected poster

These Kobe groupies are so laughable.

Buying a shoe because their hero put his name on it...
Darius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:29 AM   #24
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
Buying a shoe because their hero put his name on it...
Don't Jordan fans do the same? T-Mac fans? LeBron fans? etc. Let them buy what they want. Everyone needs to wear shoes when hooping, and if they want to where their favorite player's shoe... who are you to judge? You're a nobody.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #25
guacomole
I brick open layups

guacomole has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsbasketball
On eastbay it said the lebrons weigh at 27.8 oz, hopefully its an error.

Ya, its an error, the real weight is about 20 ounces.
guacomole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #26
Darius
Decent college freshman

Darius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Don't Jordan fans do the same? T-Mac fans? LeBron fans? etc. Let them buy what they want. Everyone needs to wear shoes when hooping, and if they want to where their favorite player's shoe... who are you to judge? You're a nobody.

I've heard if you keep telling yourself something it will come true...
Darius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:49 AM   #27
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
I've heard if you keep telling yourself something it will come true...
I'm sure the ladies tell you that all the time, when referring to "little Darius"... it's okay bud, not everyone is blessed.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #28
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Kobe's are flightposite-resemblence? I will buy 5 to ball in. Flightposites were the bomb.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:00 AM   #29
The Mamba
High School Starter

Flightposites were mad comfy..
Old 10-15-2006, 12:33 PM   #30
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Nah the Kobes don't have posite, I was saying they have the removable zoom air sockliner (insole) like the Flightposites do. I don't have alot of shoes really, I have a black pair and a white pair of Nike Air Max Formidable lows that I wear casually then to hoop in I got some And 1 Open Run Mids, Adidas KG 1, and Nike Shox Certified. No real rhyme or reason as to how I decide which pair to grab on the way to the gym everyday, sometimes just whichever matches my gear better, sometimes just grab a pair because I haven't worn them a while, it's totally random.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: