Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
bada bing
College star

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: 81 pts against the Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
Who gives a f*ck?

Raptor fans are obviously mad at the topic.

Anyways, greatest scoring output by a perimeter player EVER.

i am glad you told us about kobe scoring 81 pts....we never knew!!!!
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #17
juju151111
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
So we're allowed to have MJ threads and people praising the OP and yet when a Kobe thread pops up, here comes the haters. LOL. It's really sad that you guys put MJ on such a high pedastool that you can't even acknowledge history from a perimeter player. You guys should be thankful you were even born in the Kobe era. I'd be mad as hell if someone told me 40 years from now about the great Kobe and I didn't get to witness him.
?? In the Mj threads they call them nutgaggers and post pictures too. look at oldschool thread.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #18
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Quote:
So we're allowed to have MJ threads and people praising the OP and yet when a Kobe thread pops up, here comes the haters. LOL. It's really sad that you guys put MJ on such a high pedastool that you can't even acknowledge history from a perimeter player. You guys should be thankful you were even born in the Kobe era. I'd be mad as hell if someone told me 40 years from now about the great Kobe and I didn't get to witness him.

Hey kid, from the moment I started to read your first post in this thread to just before I read this post, Michael Jordan didn't cross my mind.

I doubt any of use are haters, we just find your nauseating love for a basketball player who you idolize like a God beyond pathetic. Do you know, if you met Kobe in person, he probably wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire and there was no water or liquid to put you out within miles. Though I suspect you'd want him to pee on you even if you weren't on fire.

The only one putting a basketball player on a pedestal is you.
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:35 AM   #19
CantStop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
Hey kid, from the moment I started to read your first post in this thread to just before I read this post, Michael Jordan didn't cross my mind.

I doubt any of use are haters, we just find your nauseating love for a basketball player who you idolize like a God beyond pathetic. Do you know, if you met Kobe in person, he probably wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire and there was no water or liquid to put you out within miles.

The only one putting a basketball player on a pedestal is you.

Do I give a f*ck? Kobe to me is a basketball player. He is what he is. I just see greatness when I see it. When he's retired, you won't see me posting topics about him like the idiotic MJ fans.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #20
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

Quote:
Do I give a f*ck? Kobe to me is a basketball player. He is what he is. I just see greatness when I see it. When he's retired, you won't see me posting topics about him like the idiotic MJ fans.

Maybe you should post topics about him when he is retired because the game where Kobe scored 81 points is still fresh in our minds.... At least when he is retired we can look back at history...

You fruit...
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #21
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Quote:
When he's retired, you won't see me posting topics about him like the idiotic MJ fans.

No, we will.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #22
juju151111
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
You will when youngsters start saying LJ jr is the est ever and S like that. I can't wait till he retires or get old and youngsters start questionung his greatness. how fast you nutgaggers will change.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #23
T-Low
College superstar

Quote:

You gargle a lot when you talk about Kobe, get off his dick...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #24
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

I'm pretty sure he's tasted his ass a couple of times too. Only the Kobe ass that hes tasting is probably a Kobe poster.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #25
brwnman

It was one frustrating night to watch as a Raptors fan. It's pretty bad that Kobe puts 81 on you. But there were some subtle things going on in that game that made me go "wtf?"

First of all, we had a BIG lead in that game. Game wasn't over, but we had a very nice lead that should've won us the game.

Then, Kobe.

Sam Mitchell said that they threw everything at him, like zone, double teams, triple teams, box and 1, etc. REALLY? when? He was being guarded by MoPete (who was a solid defender back then). but when they switched, it was Jalen Rose! really, Jalen rose? The Raptors played the pick and roll atrociously. At times, we had Bonner on him. And at times, off the pick, nobody stepped up. No hard fouls. There were actualy NO double teams, let alone triple teams.

It was an amazing performance, 81 points can be nothing short of spectacular, but it hurts as a Raptors fan to be done to us. But in the end, we're to blame with our laughable defense...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #26
CantStop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
It was one frustrating night to watch as a Raptors fan. It's pretty bad that Kobe puts 81 on you. But there were some subtle things going on in that game that made me go "wtf?"

First of all, we had a BIG lead in that game. Game wasn't over, but we had a very nice lead that should've won us the game.

Then, Kobe.

Sam Mitchell said that they threw everything at him, like zone, double teams, triple teams, box and 1, etc. REALLY? when? He was being guarded by MoPete (who was a solid defender back then). but when they switched, it was Jalen Rose! really, Jalen rose? The Raptors played the pick and roll atrociously. At times, we had Bonner on him. And at times, off the pick, nobody stepped up. No hard fouls. There were actualy NO double teams, let alone triple teams.

It was an amazing performance, 81 points can be nothing short of spectacular, but it hurts as a Raptors fan to be done to us. But in the end, we're to blame with our laughable defense...

Great post. Thanks for contributing.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #27
T-Low
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman

Then, Kobe.

This is true...I liked Jalen and everything but he was purely offensive in his game...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #28
CantStop
Banned

Not like anyone could have stopped Kobe that game. Like he said, he was in a zone.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #29
Godfather
Banned

Quote:
Not like anyone could have stopped Kobe that game. Like he said, he was in a zone.

A good team defense + a somewhat intelligent coach=no 81 point game
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:57 AM   #30
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Quote:
Not like anyone could have stopped Kobe that game.

A white girl could have.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: