Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-15-2006, 01:13 AM   #1
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default Check my team...my needs and improvements.

12 team head to head league.

Jameer Nelson
Kobe Bryant
Brandon Roy
Lamar Odom
Dwight Howard
Peja Stojakovic
Mehmet Okur
Chris Wilcox
Marvin Williams
Danny Granger
Delonte West
JR Smith
Nene Hilario
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:18 AM   #2
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

iam lacking in assists and blocks. any recommendations on who i should pick up?
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:21 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gadzuric could help with blocks now that Bogut's out for a while. I'm not too sure about assists.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:59 AM   #4
Trade
Great young streetballer

Trade has an OK reputation so far

see if tinsley is still a free agent if he is pick him up right away hes good for assists and steals
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:45 AM   #5
Rey619ATL
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Rey619ATL has an OK reputation so far

trade nene for some help. hes garbage
Rey619ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #6
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

i'd look for a better option than JR Smith. Karl is already complaining about how he falls asleep on defense. With that FG% you might as well pick up a point guard to get you some assists. Jarret Jack, Earl Watson, Mo Williams, Damon Stoudamire, Sebastian Telfair or Tinsley. If you think you can wait out an Jason Williams that might be good too.

Oh and keep a watchful eye on Delonte West if rumor becomes truth and he is used almost exclusively as an off-guard this season.

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 10-16-2006 at 09:07 AM.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:37 PM   #7
LRVBADASSBALLIN
I airball my layups

LRVBADASSBALLIN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoyofsobe
i'd look for a better option than JR Smith. Karl is already complaining about how he falls asleep on defense. With that FG% you might as well pick up a point guard to get you some assists. Jarret Jack, Earl Watson, Mo Williams, Damon Stoudamire, Sebastian Telfair or Tinsley. If you think you can wait out an Jason Williams that might be good too.

Oh and keep a watchful eye on Delonte West if rumor becomes truth and he is used almost exclusively as an off-guard this season.

Coach Karl says that about every player. JR Smith is gonna rip it up this season. Will be top 5 in 3's this season.
LRVBADASSBALLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #8
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRVBADASSBALLIN
Coach Karl says that about every player. JR Smith is gonna rip it up this season. Will be top 5 in 3's this season.
i gave my honest recommendations. he doesn't have to listen to anything I say. For all I know JR Smith might be in the top five in 3PTM this year but with a career 3PT% of 0.316 and unless he shows some kind of major attitude change from last season, I'm not buying.
I think a point guard that will get assists in addition to threes will be a much better pickup.

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 10-16-2006 at 10:45 PM.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:08 PM   #9
Tess Squad
I brick open layups

Tess Squad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRVBADASSBALLIN

My boy the JoyofSlobe is way to nice and formal to say it.

You're crazy. Is this JR Smith himself? Do you want to put something on that statement JR? Top 5 in 3s? Nope.

This statement is consistent with what the misinformed public has been saying about JR Smith for the past 2 years. Check it. The dude sucked in NOK. Sucked! He was very quickly surpassed in the starting position on that wak team by Desmond Mason. Desmond Mason!! And on that sucky overperforming team, Mason was only able to compile 10 ppg, 1 asst, and 4 rebs a game. He was not on any 10 team fantasy league. So too with JR.

JR may very well come through this year to shoot 15 ppg, 4 asst, 1.8 3's, 3 rebs, 0.5 stls and shooting 44%. But top 5 in 3's?

Nope.
Tess Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 03:10 AM   #10
dinks101
I hit open layups

dinks101 has an OK reputation so far

As much as i will probably regret this I rekon JR might come good this year I think just give him a chance and he will come good but thats just me
dinks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:11 AM   #11
Tess Squad
I brick open layups

Tess Squad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinks101
As much as i will probably regret this I rekon JR might come good this year I think just give him a chance and he will come good but thats just me

not top 5 in 3's. no way. i think that dude is actually JR Smith.

i hope JR does well. For his sake. Cuz if he doesn't he could be on his way out of the league. And for the NUG'Ssake. They didn't have NOT ONE draft pick this year. They DESPERATELY NEED a productive SG for once. And they have sooooo much money tied up in NENE which looks like a mistake right now. If JR doesn't come through, and if NENE either gets re-injured or doesn't produce like they are paying him, the NUG'S are done!
Tess Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 11:40 AM   #12
LRVBADASSBALLIN
I airball my layups

LRVBADASSBALLIN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinks101

I thing he will, he better, I picked him up in my live draft! LMAO.
LRVBADASSBALLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: