Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-15-2006, 03:34 AM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Outside of Basketball, what brand do you wear?

What shoe styles/brand do you wear out side of b-balling shoes?

Discuss and post pics!
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 07:56 AM   #2
tbc
I brick open layups

tbc has an OK reputation so far

all white k-swiss classics
tbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I honestly only wear bball shoes, because some of my J's work just fine as casual shoes.

But im going to get some Pumas or Lacoste's
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #4
guacomole
I brick open layups

guacomole has decent reputation

I wear nike classic tennis or dunks, becaue I like shoes you can just slip on and are comfy. I like suede shoes because you cant scuff them. I realy dont wear athletic shoes at all unless im at the gym.
guacomole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:48 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Where can i get a pair of dunks from? Cheap but real

Any retail stores?
Old 10-17-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Where can i get a pair of dunks from? Cheap but real

Any retail stores?

footlocker is where to go if you want mainstream. They are supersaturated with dunks.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:52 AM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
footlocker is where to go if you want mainstream. They are supersaturated with dunks.
If i want to get the rarer nicer ones, how much are they going to cost me?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bump
Old 10-19-2006, 01:45 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
bump

I don't think That's a real store. (J/J). On the retail front, I don't know the city of Sac so I can't tell you where to cop em. The best advice I can give you to hook up rare pairs is to pickyourshoes.com. You'll pay a pretty penny, but at least they're legit and have a solid collection.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:26 PM   #10
Melo#15
G.O.A.T.

Melo#15 has decent reputation

AF1s n Jordan 4s r my favs for outdoor
Melo#15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:14 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
I don't think That's a real store. (J/J). On the retail front, I don't know the city of Sac so I can't tell you where to cop em. The best advice I can give you to hook up rare pairs is to pickyourshoes.com. You'll pay a pretty penny, but at least they're legit and have a solid collection.
Hateraid you should compile a list of websites like this. And comment on prices, shipping time, etc. on each of these and make the topic a sticky.

User submissions would help and eventually companies could ask to be included
Old 10-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #12
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Hateraid you should compile a list of websites like this. And comment on prices, shipping time, etc. on each of these and make the topic a sticky.

User submissions would help and eventually companies could ask to be included which eqaul $$$$ for Jeff, so he would be all for it
Old 10-20-2006, 05:07 PM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bump
Old 10-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

and
Quote:
bump

I'll try to work on that. I'll even post links on the better websites and giva a preview.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:49 PM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

sounds good. i know you'll get it done and do a great job. good luck
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: