Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #61
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Weird Crushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Isnt that the same percentage for Laker fans?

Nah. Haven't seen too many delusional Laker fans on this site. Now Kobe superfans "rooting" for the Lakers because he plays for them? That's another thing. And if you really wanna talk about delusion, don't even get me started on Phoenix. Those guys seriously, deep down in thier souls, thought they were gonna win a championship. Silly boys.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:43 PM   #62
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

Tina Fey is mine. No question.

I'd marry that woman and never quit smiling.
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #63
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #64
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that italian women from food channel...

maybe because she always shows her cleavage. although she has a big head..and so do i
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: