Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Weird Crushes

I couldnt think of another word to replace crush with.(Yes, I'm retarded.) Anyways, what is the weirdest crush you ever had? Or the ugliest person you liked?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Weird Crushes

I know what you mean. Some times you just see those fat girls with hot faces, or those ugly girls with decent bodies, and you don't know why your attracted to them. I know what you mean.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had a few of them, though I tend to shy away from the skinny girls and go for the thick ones. I can't do skinny. They just don't do it for me. No shape, It's unnatural.

I can remember one right now. We had PE together when I was a junior, I think she was a freshman. She had a beautiful face, great lips, long silky smooth hair, great ass/thighs. I got her number on a Friday, told her I'd call her that Saturday and we'd hand out on Sunday. I never called her and she refused to talk to me for a long time. I called her a couple times after that to hang out but she pulled the same sh*t on me as I did to her.

Apparently she really liked me I guess because me not calling made her go crazy. She's a twin and her sister said she was furious on Sunday morning because I never called. I don't know why I didn't call, I can't remember. I probably hung out with my boys, and bro's before hoe's.

She's not ugly by any means, but she was a wee bit bigger than I usually went for. Definitely not fat, but on the slightly thicker side. Hard to explain.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I didn't mean fat either. I meatn those girls who are just "thicker" also. just a little fat. I don't like twigs either.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

The girl I post all the time on the Rate that Girl thread. I use to have a weird crush on her even though she isn't particularly pretty (at least to be me right now, but I think that wasn't the case 2-3 years ago).
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
^

Who is this directed to?
Old 07-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Who is this directed to?

KotC this time.

"Oh, wait I didn't mean fat. I'm not into fat chicks, I meant thick!"

I know what ypu guys mean though. Sometimes you know you can do better but you just take a liking to a girl.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
KotC this time.

"Oh, wait I didn't mean fat. I'm not into fat chicks, I meant thick!"

I know what ypu guys mean though. Sometimes you know you can do better but you just take a liking to a girl.
Yeah and when you have a obsession with a particular girl it becomes a crush.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That girl. Not telling you her name, though.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

This is the girl. Just found her on Facebook.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #12
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

i had the crush for one girl at the camp then i was about 11 years old , she was chubby. i mean i never have a crush on chubby girls. that was weird
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #13
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

..im working on this 38 year old cougar right now
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
..im working on this 38 year old cougar right now
I guess cougar must mean something else...
Old 07-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #15
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
I guess cougar must mean something else...

Cougar-
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man.

met her at a bar. thought she was in her mid 20s cause i was drunk. friends told me the next day she was older so i finally asked and she said 38.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: