Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #136
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: any ladies on ish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Holy crap I was just looking out for you.

it's all good, I appreciate it! Everyone always tells me to beware of the haters, but they don't get to me. It's my birthday today so i'm way toooo happy!

I copped lil wayne tix in toronto AND got a DS game. it's starting off great!
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #137
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat
Happy b-day by the way

THANKS!! I love birthdays so i'm Miss Happy today!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #138
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Holy crap I was just looking out for you.

Girls gotta look out for each other eh hippos?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:43 PM   #139
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Girls gotta look out for each other eh hippos?

Don't listen to him hippos. I appreciate you! lol
Old 07-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #140
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabla
Don't listen to him hippos. I appreciate you! lol

Rufus is the wierdest poster here by far. Just take everything he says with a grain of salt. More serious posters like me are fun to talk to though because we make sense.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #141
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Rufus is the wierdest poster here by far. Just take everything he says with a grain of salt. More serious posters like me are fun to talk to though because we make sense.

Lol, i've seen your posts and yes I do agree with a lot of things you say.

Side note: did the pictures work? I refuse to have ppl think im a man. Maybe they still will though. hahahaha.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #142
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is absolutely true.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #143
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lol, i've seen your posts and yes I do agree with a lot of things you say.

Side note: did the pictures work? I refuse to have ppl think im a man. Maybe they still will though. hahahaha.

Serious people like us are like two peas in a pod.

Go to tinypic.com and select your pic. Use the bottom link. Paste it in the pic tool here.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #144
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Serious people like us are like two peas in a pod.

Go to tinypic.com and select your pic. Use the bottom link. Paste it in the pic tool here.

SEEN!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #145
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

SEEN!
WTF???? Does every girl have to use these gotdamn myspace/facebook/any other social networking site angles!!!! I cant take it. BTW, nice pics.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #146
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
WTF???? Does every girl have to use these gotdamn myspace/facebook/any other social networking site angles!!!! I cant take it. BTW, nice pics.

lol, what angles?!?!
Old 07-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #147
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That last one is either angled or your head is on crooked.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:29 PM   #148
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
But I AM a woman!!
How can I prove myself? And no, don't ask me to send you nude pics...

I won't ask for nude pics, in fact, wear a turtle neck, a hat and shades, just put "I am Diabla on ISH ~I love J000" on a piece of paper and that seems to be a solid proof no?
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:47 PM   #149
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J000
I won't ask for nude pics, in fact, wear a turtle neck, a hat and shades, just put "I am Diabla on ISH ~I love J000" on a piece of paper and that seems to be a solid proof no?

He means something like this...

I believe that's how he likes his women.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:47 PM   #150
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
That last one is either angled or your head is on crooked.

Lol, you're right. I took the picture sideways... meh, I thought I was being inventive.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: