Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #16
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: any ladies on ish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
we were webcamming. i saw her rail the white lady, drink jager by the bottle and can also confirm her penchant for brazilians
I don't use AIM. I only use MSN.. and she sounds like an exhibitionist
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #17
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
I don't use AIM. I only use MSN.. and she sounds like an exhibitionist

just looking for a good time, why you gotta label me like that? Must be a square...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #18
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
just looking for a good time, why you gotta label me like that? Must be a square...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is an exhibitionist a bad thing? so are you sure it's safe to converse with random strangers online esp with a webcam?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you're alright too Tetty boy. I am soooooo horny!!!!!!!!!!! been up all night on two ecstasy tablets and a bunch of yeayo. Had an after party here and the guy I wanted to sleep with just left. I have been fingering myself for the last half hour and got bored so I figured I'd log onto ISH and check and see if any of my boys were online...just need to talk dirty to someone.

damn, girl. i'd be up for that (tee-hee), but it's almost 2am down here.

@supersmash: now's your chance, dude. hit her with some of that trademark charm you got going! don't worry about the AIM thing, you can talk dirty to her in this thread. it's good practice for real life, bro.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #20
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

@supersmash: now's your chance, dude. hit her with some of that trademark charm you got going! don't worry about the AIM thing, you can talk dirty to her in this thread. it's good practice for real life, bro.

The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #21
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:

whatever is permitted man...so do you have her on AIM? Or MSN?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #22
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Ay has Richie Benaud called his last test yet?
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #23
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2k8
Who's that?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #24
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Who's that?

The guy in Playtetris' avy, sorry totally off subject
Old 07-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #25
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

you can't be serious
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #26
supersmashbros
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
you can't be serious
whatever, I don't really care. I have enough cute girls on Facebook and MSN so why brother
Old 07-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #27
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

yeah, last year i think. i decided to dedicate my avatar to him after he announced his retirement.

Quote:

AIM. you should try out some lines on her, supersmash. (can i call you supersmash?) regardless of the fact that you have dozens of hot girls on facebook and msn, it's always good practice to converse with one on here. jizzo is a freaky b*tch, too: she'll cater to anyone, even those with freaky fetishes.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #28
AJ2k8
Banned

Quote:
yeah, last year i think. i decided to dedicate my avatar to him after he announced his retirement.

Hmm looked it up, he'll finish commentating on TV in 2010.. Wonder who we face next boxing day test, that'll prolly be his last
Old 07-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #29
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

Quote:
Hmm looked it up, he'll finish commentating on TV in 2010.. Wonder who we face next boxing day test, that'll prolly be his last

ah, i must have been mistaken. the ashes on sbs must've confused me. i'll miss his pastel suits and soothing demeanour, at any rate.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #30
AJ2k8
Banned

Quote:
ah, i must have been mistaken. the ashes on sbs must've confused me. i'll miss his pastel suits and soothing demeanour, at any rate.

Yeh, it will be different watching cricket without him thats for sure
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: