Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #31
Big Deal
Banned

Big Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputation
Default Re: any ladies on ish?

Get Jizzos AIM, shes a hot one!

playtetris PM'd me nudes.
Big Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #32
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Deal
Get Jizzos AIM, shes a hot one!

playtetris PM'd me nudes.
why not MSN? I prefer that more only because I don't want go through the trouble of installing AIM for one girl
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #33
Big Deal
Banned

Big Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
why not MSN? I prefer that more only because I don't want go through the trouble of installing AIM for one girl
Shes worth it.

Or you could just talk to her here, we dont mind.
Big Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #34
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Deal
Shes worth it.

Or you could just talk to her here, we dont mind.

dude supersmash... you are so falking lucky. ive tried to holler at her for ever and she always shoots me down! here you come and you just kinda swagger into the OTC and BAM! look what happens...

Im torn between admiration and loathing right now.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #35
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So after all this I am still coming to grips that Jizzo is a girl?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #36
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

this isnt eharmony guys calm down.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #37
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
this isnt eharmony guys calm down.
Seriously, I would like to hear from more females 3 weeks out of the month.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #38
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jizzzoo is onnee finnne biiitch...and she loves the c0ck...

I heard she gives head like a five star Vegas prostitute, isn't that right Jizzo?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #39
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac

I heard she gives head like a five star Vegas prostitute, isn't that right Jizzo?
Oh lord. This is exactly why we dont have more females on here. Everytime. Everytime.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #40
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jizzo got her webcam working? lol

i remember a year and a half ago myself and a couple others trying to talk her through getting that thing hooked up.. she was wrecked and it was like trying to talk a monkey through assembling an ikea desk...
she finally said she had to puke and never came back online...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #41
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

From what I hear, she could be raking in the cash with that skill... But just does it for free because she enjoys it so much.

Hit her up smash.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #42
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Jizzo got her webcam working? lol

i remember a year and a half ago myself and a couple others trying to talk her through getting that thing hooked up.. she was wrecked and it was like trying to talk a monkey through assembling an ikea desk
Assembling something from Ikea? The translations are so bad, it would be easier just learning the Native language.Tack för att köpa denna möbel från IKEA!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #43
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

there are like 2-3 i believe.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #44
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
sup big boy? I am mad hung over and super horny. I am 5'3" 110lbs with long brown hair. I also shave down there...

here is my pic:

wanna cyber?
You should have yourself as your avatar cause you look better than c-webb and yeah shaving is always a plus (pm me)
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #45
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

liked you'd know...lulz!!!! don't belittle me because I know how to please a man.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: