Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #46
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: any ladies on ish?

That's two of our posters together, I seen hippos and Lamar Doom. Don't be fooled by the pictures they've posted on here of "themselves", who would post their pictures if they looked like that?

It's just a clever ploy to hide from the attention of being cute white girls. I know the truth, and I'm lettin the cat outta the bag because we were supposed to have a 3some last night and they bailed on me.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #47
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara

That's two of our posters together, I seen hippos and Lamar Doom. Don't be fooled by the pictures they've posted on here of "themselves", who would post their pictures if they looked like that?

It's just a clever ploy to hide from the attention of being cute white girls. I know the truth, and I'm lettin the cat outta the bag because we were supposed to have a 3some last night and they bailed on me.
Too bad. You could have been such a lucky man
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #48
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:

and all this time i thought doom weighted 3bills and had cheeto crums in his chest hairs.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #49
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

well i guess if everybody used their own mugg for their avatar then kobe would have alot of accounts here and he doesn't shy away from telling everybody how great is and how many championships he will have before he retires
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #50
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my vagina is so f*cking itchy today
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #51
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

And maybe after you clean my pipes you can mow my lawn. Then make a run to Taco Bell or your cousin's house after cause I always get the craving for some beef and cheese after ****ing a Mexican.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #52
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
my vagina is so f*cking itchy today

That's the itch of desire my dear. You and hippos missed out last night. I had gotten my hopes up (and something else lolzzz) for you two after work, and I was heart broken.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #53
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That's the itch of desire my dear. You and hippos missed out last night. I had gotten my hopes up (and something else lolzzz) for you two after work, and I was heart broken.

Ummm, I was at the appointed street corner as usual.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #54
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I was doing coke and having a pajama (mostly just undies) pillow/tickle fight with my sorority sisters. sorry i couldn't make it daddy.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #55
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Ummm, I was at the appointed street corner as usual.

Psh you know you're classier than that slore Jizzo, don't degrade yourself like that. Come to daddy (in creepy Uncle Frank voice from Hellraiser)

And damnit, I wanted to do some blow and have a pillow fight.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #56
KoolKat
National High School Star

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
You should have yourself as your avatar cause you look better than c-webb and yeah shaving is always a plus (pm me)

It's Sam Perkins
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #57
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Psh you know you're classier than that slore Jizzo, don't degrade yourself like that. Come to daddy (in creepy Uncle Frank voice from Hellraiser)

And damnit, I wanted to do some blow and have a pillow fight.

We can pour honey over ourselves and have a blow fight...then lick the blow off each other.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:23 PM   #58
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
We can pour honey over ourselves and have a blow fight...then lick the blow off each other.

Thats hot.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #59
KoolKat
National High School Star

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
Thats hot.

I'd tap that guy
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:30 PM   #60
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:

i have no idea what this picture is but it probably should be out of a Tool video if it isn't.

But timeout. While perusing the girls myspace that original picture came from, looking for some more pictures of "hippos/lamar", I came across this picture.

While I can appreciate the shirt, I'm terrified.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: