Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Where can I buy Supra sneakers?

What site or store sells Supra sneakers? I saw a picture of them online and I really want a pair. None of the sites that I shop at sell Supra sneakers.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Unreal Skill
Love me or Hate me

Unreal Skill has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Where can I buy Supra sneakers?

Zumiez stores sell them so I guess you can order online from them too
Unreal Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They are peices of shit. Tear apart like nothing.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevisJeans
What site or store sells Supra sneakers? I saw a picture of them online and I really want a pair. None of the sites that I shop at sell Supra sneakers.
Zumiez.com, buyskateshoes.com, activeridshop.com all should have them

Don't buy the skytops, please don't buy the skytops. Those are thee whackest shoes I have ever seen, and with out a doubt will be out of style in a few months anyways.

Are you buying them for skateboarding? I currently use suprano low's for skating and they are actually really good. Been put through a beating over the two months that I've had them, and seem to be holding up nicely.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:58 AM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have vaiders and skytops.spend the time and do your research.get them from a skateboard shop because those generic shops overcharge and sometimes they dont give you the extras like the spare laces n stuff with your order.I spent like 70 for my vaiders and like 80 for my blue bengal skytops and this was a while back when they werent all lame n mainstreamed and they retailed for $125.please dont b a douche n rock em with v neck tees with stupid logos and wear a bunch of scarves n look like lil wayne.They r one of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever had.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

karmaloop usually has a good deal on em
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

Thanks but I made this thread a long time ago and I already bought a pair.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: