Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #31
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: what happened to SoCalMike?

Best Wishes to socalmike & his family.
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wish the best socal, always been a very classy fellow. prayers with ya
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:40 AM   #33
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

I really hope everything works out for SocalMike. Life's trying times obviously supercede posting on this forum. Hopefully things will work out as positive as possible for him and we will hear from him soon.

Best Wishes Socal...
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #34
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Best wishes SoCal Mike....

I hope everything turns out well. Hang in there.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #35
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

same here..

much love, hope all is well!

God Bless.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #36
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We are all pulling for you Mike! Thinking good thoughts for you buddy ;)
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hope everything turns out OK for you Mike!
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #38
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All the best Mike

Sent a PM
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #39
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

By no means am I a Lakers fan, but I visit any of the team forums that I know are well run just to get some more knowledge on the competition and what not. Mike is not only a level headed Lakers poster, but he brought good views to the OTC as well. Well rounded guy who could talk about more than just hoops. I can't recall him ever resorting to childish taunts and insults to get his point across.

Best of luck.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #40
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best of wishes Mike, come back soon.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #41
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
anyways this forum is basically on auto pilot but if i were to place a vote for another mod it would be for alex, sour grapes all net or bleedin, all good heady posters who have great attitudes

Thanks for the vote of confidence GTS, but I want no part of being a MOD lol. I don't have the time or desire to mod.

Our mods here dont get enough thanks for the job they have done so I am going to take a moment here to thank all the Laker mods....

THANK YOU MODS!

LOL. Serioiusly, I have been in quite a few forums over the years and you guys here run the cleanest ship I have seen. No spam, no trolls, and fun healthy discussion about my favorite team.

THANKS AGAIN!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #42
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
the problem is there are too many trolls with alias's and hidden agendas to leave it up to the masses... if that were so guys like J$ would have 20 votes in the matter...lol

you know how i became a mod? i signed on one day, my screen looked different and there was a pm from jeff saying congrats...lol
he never asked me or gave any indication at all
then there was a thread in the lakers froum saying the same...

the lakers forum is so easy to mod, just keep redundant posts down to a minimum, keep the trolls out (don't get much because they never get a voice in our forum here so they stick to the NBA forum mostly) and delete spam (we gets lots you don't see, wanna buy a pair of authentic made in china "air jordans" for 10 bucks? lol)

anyways this forum is basically on auto pilot but if i were to place a vote for another mod it would be for alex, sour grapes all net or bleedin, all good heady posters who have great attitudes

the real place that needs work is the main forum, if you want to make noise about needing mods make it there

Can't forget ihatetimthomas either.

Knows a great deal, easy to see his point, and he's mature when it is dealing with other guys.

However, I don't want to replace SoCal.....it would be better to replace hotsizzle who is not active in this forum anymore, and hotsizzle would agree with me on this as well.

I would be in favor to have you, me, SoCal, and some 4th mod.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #43
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation

My prayers are going out to you SCM. Best of wishes from Belgium!
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #44
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Can't forget ihatetimthomas either.

Knows a great deal, easy to see his point, and he's mature when it is dealing with other guys.

However, I don't want to replace SoCal.....it would be better to replace hotsizzle who is not active in this forum anymore, and hotsizzle would agree with me on this as well.

I would be in favor to have you, me, SoCal, and some 4th mod.

I agree ihatetimthomas would make a great MOD lakerfreak....But, I would like to present this question to you..

Q: In your opinion how would the next MOD be selected if hotsizzle gets replace. Lakerfreak, we all heard gts answer "vote is not a consideration" which I personally think would produce the best MOD for the forums needs.

**Let me make myself clear here Lakers fans I'm not trying to become a MOD but, I'm one of those that believes in Voting exspecially when we all does a GREAT job supporting our forum and the current MOD members...

***Plus I don't think Jeff should pick the next MOD...He should agree to the forum decission for sure....I'm sure Jeff has a bigger fish to fry..Thanks

Last edited by LA.MJ&KB#1 : 07-16-2009 at 04:30 PM.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #45
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
I agree ihatetimthomas would make a great MOD lakerfreak....But, I would like to present this question to you..

Q: In your opinion how would the next MOD be selected if hotsizzle gets replace. Lakerfreak, we all heard gts answer "vote is not a consideration" which I personally think would produce the best MOD for the forums needs.

**Let me make myself clear here Lakers fans I'm not trying to become a MOD but, I'm one of those that believes in Voting exspecially when we all does a GREAT job supporting our forum and the current MOD members...

***Plus I don't think Jeff should pick the next MOD...He should agree to the forum decission for sure....I'm sure Jeff has a bigger fish to fry..Thanks

Very well put Voting is the American way
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: